Fake dating.2

Ariana's POV

"Bitch- ain't no way that I'm going to fake date someone. You really thought-" I shouts but she interrupts me. "Ari, let me explain. You'll fake date this girl and after about 2-3 months, Maya is going to come crawling back to you. She's going to beg you to forgive her and give her a 2nd chance."

"And how do you know that?" I question while putting my hands on my hips. "Well, you know that Lily girl? She was with me in high school and she was known to be a big cheater. And still today. She probably cheated on a girl with Maya and then she'll cheat on Maya with another girl. And then Maya will feel so dumb that she'll be willing to do anything to get back with you." Jasmine elaborates.

"Mhm, I mean, I could, but with who? And I don't have the time to do this. I have my new movie to film and I still have premieres and events-" "As your best friend and also manager, your schedule is free. You don't have anything important for the next like 2 months."

Well shit. Now I'm obliged to do it.

"Why did I choose you as my manager again?"

"Hey! You would have preferred to have an old man?" She scolds me. "I was joking!" I laugh. "I really hope so. But as I was saying, your schedule is clear for a long time so you'll have time to date someone. Trust me girl it's going to be cool." She insists.

"Okay, I'll do it, shut up now", I sigh. "But with who? I don't know anyone who is single, a girl, my age, gay and a celebrity."

Suddenly Jasmine's eyes widens. "What?" "That's the exact description of Yn Ynl", she realizes.

"Nuh uh, never ever in my life I'm going to fake date her. We're just friends and it'll be so awkward after what we've been through." I refuse while shaking my head.

"Then who else? Give me one other exemple besides Yn." She challenges. "Okay, hum...humm..." "See! She's our only option!"

"Okay, but even if it's her what are we going to say. 'Hey Yn we wanted to know if want to fake date me for some times because my ex cheated on me after 2 years of relationship and I want to make her jealous so she'll come crawling back to me'. Sounds stupid right?" I rant.

"Well, when you say it like that, yes. But we're not going to do it that way. We're going to look at her Instagram and stalk her to see where she's going or where she is every day. Then we'll follow her and we'll find her."

"Don't you find that kind of CREEPY!? Why would you explain that to me as if it was obvious. Like??" I say while making a face.

"Do not worry about the creepiness because it's for a good cause. So you wanna do it or not?" She questions. "I'll do it." I admit while looking away in defeat. "Yes! Girl it'll be so cool!" Jasmine exclaims while jumping up and down.

"Butttt, you're going to do all the stalking and following things. And you're doing all the work, the texting and I'm just going to be with her." I break the mood. "Got it?" "Ugh, got it." She rolls her eyes.

"So when are we starting?" "We could start today because it's Saturday and it's only 2 pm. Let me check her Instagram." She says while pulling out her phone. She goes on Yn's account and there's no stories or posts that she made today.

"Oh. But check Billie's instagram they're like best friends and Billie posts a lot!" I propose. "Great idea! You're becoming an expert." Jas teases. "Girl- just do it!" I urge.

"Bingo! They're on the way to the mall! They just left the house and they decided to go by bus. That means that we have time to dress better and go at the mall before them. So it doesn't look like we're following them." She theorizes as she shows me the multiple stories of Billie.