Goodbye

Don't forget to like and enjoy! 😊

~~~~

"Ari! I'm home!" You called out as you entered you and Ariana's shared home.

It had been an exhausting day for you and you felt slightly overwhelmed by the weight of the world on your shoulders, so you were happy to be home with your girl at last.

You kicked your shoes off by the door and made your way to the stairs and that's where you found an unfamiliar shirt on one of the steps.

You couldn't help but frown.
Sure, it could be one of Ariana's, perhaps a new one that she just bought recently that she hasn't shown you yet.

But why would she take it off on her way up the stairs?

It didn't make much sense.

You tried to push any bad thoughts out of your mind and tell yourself that there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for it.

Making your way upstairs, you walked down the hall to the bedroom, where you swung the door open and were met with a shocking sight.

There was your 'girlfriend'.

In bed.

With another girl.

She was beneath this girl, nude and making out as they shared steamy kisses and passionate touches.

"Oh my god," you gasped as you realized what was happening.

The sound of your voice made Ariana pull away from the girl in shock. Her eyes met yours and in a panic, she pushed the girl off of her causing her to fall on the bed beside her.

"Yn. You're home." Ariana said as she ran her fingers through her hair nervously.

"What is going on here?" You asked. "Are you seriously cheating on me?"

"What? No." She said. But you just scoffed and shook your head in disbelief.

The stranger got off the bed and hurried out of the room and down the stairs.

"Yn, I can explain." She began to say, which only infuriated you more. "Are you fucking kidding me right now, Ariana? You can explain? I already know what's going on and you can't just explain that away!"

"I don't know what happened, I swear. I was out and she came up to me and it just happened."

"Oh, it just happened. Right, Ariana." You said as you ran your hands across your face, gazing at her incredulously. "What did I do to deserve this?"

"Nothing." She sighed. "Exactly! I didn't do a damn thing. So why would you cheat on me?"

"I don't know." She said seriously. "As I said before, it just happened. I swear, I didn't mean to do this."
"Do what? Ruin us? Seems like you did if you were willing to bring another girl home!" You screamed, out of control.

Before she could say another word, you stormed over to the closet and began tossing random clothes into a duffle bag.

"W-What are you doing?" Ari nervously stammered as she watched you."What does it look like? I'm leaving."

"Leaving?" She asked, nearly tearing up. "But I told you already, I didn't mean to." "Right because that makes everything better, Ariana." You said.

"I can't believe you cheated on me, thought I wouldn't catch you in the act of doing so, and then think I'd actually stay with you." "But you can't go!" She said as she grabbed your hand.

"I swear, I'll do whatever it takes to make this up to you. I'll make it right." "You fucking can't, Ariana! Don't you get it? You cheated! You ruined our relationship! I can't stay with a cheater. I can't do this." Your voice broke.

You stormed out of the bedroom and down the stairs with your now ex girlfriend following you.

"Please, Yn, don't go. I'll fix it. Please, don't leave me." She sniffled as she threw her arms around you, trying to get you to stay. "Please."

"Let go." "I can't." She cried. "I'm not staying. So let go!" You start to loose your patience.

She knew she had no choice but to let you go.
So she pulled away and watched you make your way to the door.

"I love you." She said.

You froze on your feet, hand on the door as you closed your eyes.You blinked away the tears stinging your eyes as your heart dropped deep in your chest.

"I loved you. I loved you so much, Ariana. I thought we were going to spend the rest of our lives together." You spoke as your heart ached unbearably.

"But you messed it up by doing this." "She meant nothing to me. You're the one that I love, Yn."

"No, Ariana." You said as you spun around. "If you love me as much as you say you do, you wouldn't have done this in the first place."

She lowered her head in sadness as tears fell from her eyes.

"I'm done. I'll find a way to get my things soon.
Goodbye."

You walked out of the house and got in your car before driving away as Ariana sat on the sofa and sobbed, knowing she had just lost the best thing to ever happen to her.

And the only one to blame for it was herself.

~~~~

Nothing to say and there's NO part 2.

Should I start a Reneé Rapp imagine book?

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌