Crush on set.3

Time skip tournage set>>>>

Yn POV

I went to Z's place yesterday. She's really my shoulder to cry on. She comforted me and gave advice for today. I'm going to talk to her. I need to clear that out.

"Hey Maria, have you seen Ariana? I really need to talk to her."

"Hey Yn, I saw her getting in her trailer. But be careful she was kinda sad today"

"Okay thank you"

I walk to her trailer and knock on the door. "Hey Ari it's Yn. I just wanna talk about yesterday and clear that out"

"Okay, give me a second."

A few seconds later she opens the open the door. Her face is red and her eyes are puffy. Was she crying?

I enter and close the door. I face her and she just look at me.

« Look I'm-" we say at the same time. I chuckle.

"Ari I'm so sorry that I kept asking. Understand that you might had a bad day and it wasn't really nice of me."

"No, it's just that I heard you say something to Zendaya and then she kissed forehead. I was just a little bit...."

"Jealous?" She nod her head in embarrassment.

"Oh my god, the Ariana Greenblatt jealous of Zendaya" I tease her.

"Stoooop, Yn please" she say pouting.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. But there's really no need. I was actually telling her that I was gonna send her pictures of you and me and text her all the details of how it was. And kissing people's head is her love language. She does that to everyone"

"Oh my god, I'm so stupid", she covers her blushing face with her hands.

I hug her tight. She wraps her arms around me and put her head in my neck.

I raise my head and confess my feelings to her. "Ariana I really, really like you, hum do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

She smiles and kiss me.  I kiss back.

"Does that mean yes?"

"Mmhm. And I'm gonna take you on a proper date"

We walk back to the set hand in hand.

"Ooh yall made up?"

"Oh shut up Z it was literally your fault. But she she's my girlfriend y'all" I said smiling.

 But she she's my girlfriend y'all" I said smiling

•..

.•.

•

..•

Liked by @.http_Yn, @Zendaya and 8,382,021 other people
Description: Aren't we like the BEST couple in the internet? @.http_Yn

@http_yn - I know right 🤭

@Zendaya - YN WHAT DID YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAID THAT IT WAS MY FAULT???!!??!
@BillieEilish - she meant that you kiss my ass🤣
@.http_Yn Billie stop not the time 😡
@Arianagreenblatt - yeah listen to my gf 🤓☝️

@Jennaortega - damn why did it take that long

@imabaddie - YAYY IT WAS TIME
Liked by creator

~~~~

Heyy it is the last part for Crush on set. Did y'all like it?

ShittyAssStories