New.3

Ariana's POV

Yesterday was really weird. I saw Yn's bracelet and now I'm really suspicious. Is she really spider-Woman?

I need to talk to her about it.

"Hey Yn!"

"Oh- hey Ari. How are you?" She said with a surprised look. Didn't she expect me to go to school today?

"Hum, can we talk about yesterday please?"

"There's nothing to talk about Ariana!" She groans.

"B-but I swear the bracelet was the same as Spider-Woman", I argue.

"Can you not scream! And I said that my mother gave it to me. Before she died okay?" She says more quietly.

"Oh-" I feel bad now.

"Just leave me alone please." She shrugs and walks away.

Damn. I just fucked up.

A few weeks later >>>

It's been a few weeks since the argument and we kinda made up. And she kissed me.

Well I kissed her.

Well, we kissed.

So now we're kinda a couple I think?

We hug and kiss sometime yk? But we're not like official.

But even after that I don't believe her. I still think that she's spider-woman.

Like for example, she always has little injuries on her body all the time. She's always late to our hang outs and sometimes she just disappears and reappears.

And every time she does, it's when Spider-Woman saves someone.

I think I should go to her home and see if she's really Spider-Woman.

I knocked on the door and her father opened.

"Hey, I'm Ariana! Yn's science partner. She told me to come today to study because we have an exam next week." I say kindly.

"Hey! Nice to see you! Yn isn't home right now, but you can go wait in her too till she arrives." He tells me.

What does he means she isn't home? She told me last time that her father wanted her to be at home at 6pm maximum and now it's 6:47.

"Okay, thank you so much."

He guides me to her room and damn. It's fucking huge. There's a queen size bed in the corner, one vanity, one study desk and LED lights.

As I continue to look around, something catch my eyes. It's her mini library.

I look around and touch a little bit. But I come across this book that doesn't seem like a book. I pull it and suddenly the library open.

Holy shit, it was a door!

I enter and I knew it. It was a room with artificial intelligence, with gadgets and computers. And there was a wall with all the Spider-Woman suits.

I knew it. I just fucking kne-

"Hello? Is someone here?" A voice asks. It's Yn.

"Holy shit, no, no,no", she mutters.

I try to hide but it's too late. She already saw me. "ARIANA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" She screams.

"N-no Yn I swear it was an accident!" I try to explain.

"Y-your father let me in and told me to wait in your room, I swear! Then I was looking around and the library just opened!" I continue.

She sighs. "Just don't tell anyone please."

"I swear on my life that I'll not tell anyone."

"BUT OH MY GOD YN! IT'S SO COOL!" I scream excitedly.

She laughs and rolls her eyes. "Don't get too excited. But yeah I'm Spider-Woman."

"Show me something!" I urge.

"Ugh, calm down" , she says before shooting a web in the ceiling and hang on it.

"Holy shit!"

"I know right! I'll take you on a swing someday." She tells me while getting back on the floor.

"Wait- for real?" "Yup!"

I jump in her arms and kiss her lips. "You're te best." I mutter.

I think I'm falling more in love with her.

~~~~

I like this story soooo much.

Who's ready for part 4?

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories💌