Puppy

Ariana POV

You know this past few weeks I've been having a puppy fever. I want a puppy so bad, but Yn said that we can't have one because we already have 3 cats and we don't have time with our job. And she said that burger can be handful sometimes (BURGER GET DOWN FROM THE CHAIR BURGER)

I tried to convince her but she always says no, I need to try again

Yn POV

I wake up and I try to cuddle with Ariana but my hand is just touching cold sheets. I open my eyes and see that Ariana isn't here. I yawn and go to the bathroom that's connected with our room.

As I change, Ariana comes into the room with a plate of my favourite breakfast. Pancakes with fruits and toast, just everything I love.

"Hey babyyy"
"Hey... what's all this?" I said suspiciously
"What I can't do something nice for my beautiful girlfriend?"
"Hmhm, we still can't get a dog"
"But baby pleaseeeee. I'll take care of it and train it and you won't ever notice she gonna be here"
"Mhmh let me think about it"

Time skip few weeks later>>>

It's almost Ariana's birthday and I'm getting her the dog of her dream. Right now I'm in the shelter and picking up the dog and her things, like a leash, the food etc...

I pay for it and I can admit she's very cute. And she doesn't shed so that a plus for me.

I arrive at home and call Ariana

"Baby I'm home, I have a surprise for you"

She comes running down the stairs and jump on me.
"Babyyy stop" she peppers kisses all over my face as my cheeks are getting redder. "What's the surprise?"

"Okay close you eyes and stay still. And no peeking"
"Okay okay I won't"
"Now extend your arms"
I place the puppy in her arms she immediately open her eyes.
"Baby are you serious?! I'm going to cry." Tears of happiness are running down her cheeks as she comes to hug me. "Thank you so much baby I love you"
"I love you too, and no need to thank me. It's your big birthday present"
I wipe her tears and kiss her again. She sits on the floor and start petting the dog.
"What's its name?"
"Well she's a girl, and I wanted you to choose it or else she would've been called like cheetos or something so I waited for you" She laughs and starts thinking of name.
"What about Fishy, I like this name"
"Then Fishy it is"

I love her so much and she's so freaking cute.

@ArianaGreenblatt made a post!

Liked by @HarryStyles, @.http_Yn, and 4,028,398 other people
Description: GUYS MEET FISHY, YN GOT HER FOR MY BIRTHDAY 🥹🥹

@.http_Yn - I'm so the best gf in the world 😝😝
Liked by creator

@OliviaRodrigo-He's so cute I wanna be his mama
@creator- FIRST OF ALL, SHE'S a girl, and
she already have two mommies I'm
sorry ☺️

@BillieElish - OMG SHES SO CUTE AND SHES CALLED FISHY AND MY DOGS NAME IS SHARK,
THEY NEED TO MEET‼️‼️
@creator - DEFINITELY THEYRE GONNA BE
SIBLINGS Fishy+shark lover

@Lila467 - So cuteeee 😍😍
Liked by creator

ShittyAssStories💌