Bully.2

Time skip Monday, after school >>>>

No one POV

Ariana and Yn were both in detention, forced to do homework. But Ariana kept looking at Yn, more studying her.
She looked at the way Yn crunched her nose while being concentrated. The way Yn's hair was always up in a perfectly messy bun. The way her makeup was always simple,  but beautiful. Just the way she was absolutely gorgeous.

Ariana POV >>>>

Now that I'm looking at Yn, she's so beautiful. Like I don't even know why I bullied her in the first place. Probably because I liked her. No not probably, I'm sure.

When I was in 7th grade, I "found out" that I was a lesbian. She was kinda my gay awakening. I wanted her to look at me so much,'but she was popular and just dating a new  jerk every time. And I was just a normal girl. I wanted her attention so that's why I did it but I didn't know it would get that bad .

I just want her to like me

Yn POV

As I'm doing my homework I feel someone staring at me. I turn around and see Ariana looking at me intensely.

"What are you looking at?!" She quickly looked down and I saw her cheeks reddening. Was I making her nervous?

For real, I would love that, I mean why not. She's so pretty, the way her brown hair falls down her shoulder and-

No. I can't have a crush on her. She RUINED almost my entire life. It can't possible. I CANNOT have a crush on Ariana.

1h later>>>>

Ariana's POV

Yess, detention is finally over. I quickly get up because I wanna apologize to Yn. I hope she'll let me.
"Yn wait" I try to grab her shoulder but she pushes me away. "Don't fucking touch me!" "Yn I just wanna apologize-" "no leave me the fuck alone" she screams at me as she leaves.

Well I shouldn't be surprised, I started it now I'm having the consequences.

No one POV

This week, Yn kept ignoring Ariana who was trying desperately to apologize. In detention, in class and even in the bathroom.

Yn felt guilty a little bit because she knew that Ariana was trying, but she couldn't let her guard down.

Yn's POV

Right now I'm at my locker waiting for Malia. This girl takes to damn much time in the bathroom. I decided to join her and after go to class.

As I walk Ariana suddenly appears in front of me
"Please Yn just listen to me, I'm really sorry and I did that because I wanted you to look at me okay? I love you"

My eyes widened. She loves me?! The girl who bullied me since middle school LOVES ME

"I need to go, I'm sorry"

"No Yn wait I didn't mean to say that"

"Sorry" I mumbled ans quickly go to the bathroom. I'm so socked and I don't know how to feel.

I need to calm down

Time skip Friday night >>>>>

Malia invited me to a party and apparently there's going to be a lot of people and I really need to cool down so I'm going.

I put on a black short with heels and did my makeup. Suddenly I had an idea. If she really loves me, she going to be jealous if she sees me dancing with some guys.

Bingo.

No one's POV

Yn was sure that her plan will work. And it will. She just doesn't know how bad it's gonna turn.

ShittyAssStories 💌