Skincare

Hey I know that I don't update as much, but please understand me. 😭 I'm unmotivated

Half of this is yapping, be prepared.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and enjoy! 😊

~~~~

NO ONE'S POV

You were lying on you and Ariana's shared bed, reading a book when she entered the room and jumped on you.

"Ariana! What do you want?" You playfully said, closing your book and putting it in the side table.

"Babyyyyy, can I do your skincare please?" She pouted, kissing your cheek. "Mhm, I don't know, let me think about it." You said, acting uninterested.

"Please I'll do anything!" She continued to beg. "Anything?" You smirked and raised your eyebrows. "Oh, please, why make it weird?" She groaned, rolling her eyes.

"I'm forcing you anyway. Come on." She smiled, taking your arm and dragging you to the bathroom. "I never get the last word, do I?" You chuckled. "Never."

She told you to wash your face and as you do, she collected all the products needed for a good night skincare routine.

"Okay, you ready?" She asked as you were taking a sit in the counter. "Yup." "Okay so now, I'm gonna apply this mask on your face. Don't talk." She said, standing between your legs. You nodded, closing your eyes.

"Can I keep-" You started when she caught you off. "I literally just said don't talk! And yes you can keep your eyes open."

You shuddered, feeling the cold substance sticking to your face. Ariana laughed at your actions, continuing to spread the mask to your face.

"And done! I'll do mine and then we'll do some Tiktoks. And you can talk now." She instructed, looking at herself through the mirror.

"I don't like it, it's pulling my skin", you whined, touching it. "Come on, it's not that bad. And don't touch it." "Okay, no need to be so bossy!"

After a few minutes of waiting, Ariana finally finished. "Look we're matching now!" She exclaimed, pulling out her phone. "I know, you look very cute", you complimented, kissing her lips.

Thankfully to the mask, you couldn't see her hot red blushing cheeks.

You made a few Tiktoks with her and took some cute pics together, waiting for the 15 minutes timer.

As she went to take some washcloths, you secretly did a quick layout of her pictures and put them as your home-screen wallpaper.

"I'm back! Now stay still, I'm going to get it off", she instructed, wetting the washcloth. You just nodded, too busy looking at her to respond.

"Stop looking at me like that!" She giggled. "Like what? I don't know what you're talking about", you played dumb. "Those eyes, stop giving me them." "I don't know what you're on, but okay", you sighed as she finished removing the last bit of the mask.

She removed hers quickly and brought some other products to me.

"Now, we put some serums. Which one do you want?" She asked, showing 3 different serums of 3 different colours.

"Mhm, the transparent one." You chose. She put some on her hands and began massaging in to your face.

"This serum reminds me of something else", you smirked. "Yn! Stop making things weird oh my gosh." She laughed. "Okay, okay, I'll stop."

35minutes later >>>

You and Ariana finished the skincare and you were waiting on the bed for her to put all the products away.

"Baby I feel so relaxed nowww", you 'sung' as she slipped under the covers, beside you. "I know, you should do that every once a week", she instructed, pulling you closer to her.

"Thank you so much, I love you", you kissed her cheek. "I love you too."

~~~~

Y'all the ending isn't good.

But I'm so sorry that I'm not posting much, because I have like no motivation and I think this might be the last chapter for a while.

Y'all were amazing and Tysm for 800 votes and almost 30k reads. I've met some people through this and you were all amazing 🤩.

I loved your comments and I swear they were so funny.

I'm so sorry for the unfinished chapter. I'll probably not finish them. You can leave place to your imagination.

But basically for Fake Dating Ariana and Yn were going to fall in love, but Ari takes her ex back after a few weeks only, leaving Yn heartbroken. And like Yn is going on tour and Ari realizes that she loves Yn. And just before Yn is about to board the plane Ari comes and they make up or sum.

Thank you so much for your support!!! You can check out my Reneé Rapp imagine book if you haven't.

Sorry for the yapping lol.

But I love you all so so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

For the last time (probably)

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌