Teacher

A/n - in this y'all are married and you're a high school teacher. Ariana is still an actor.

No one POV

Right now, Yn is with her students, just talking with them because they finished all their assignments.

"Okay guys, can you tell me one thing that I do that is embarrassing, that you don't like,or cringe whatever you call it."

To her surprise, almost all students raised their hands. "Wow am I that bad?" She said chuckling. "Okay hum Ebony tell me."

"Okay so first-"

"There's a second!? Wow guys I didn't know y'all were like that." She explained, 'disappointed'.

Everyone laughed as Ebony continued. "So it's when we have like a free period, we finished everything and we can't go on our phones." She explained. And everyone students agreed.

"Yeah, but like what do you need your phone for?Like is it that urgent that you need to take it? Can't you wait like 5 minutes till the bell rings?" The teacher responded.

"Well no I can't wait. I need to check if my mom called me or if I had any notifications. And even you, you use your phone in class." The girl argued.

"Well for my defence, my wife-" she soon got interrupted.

"Ooohhhh, she has a wifeee. Mrs. Yn is in loveeeeee!" Malik, one of the students teased.

"Malik stop acting like you didn't know. As I was saying, my wife is sometimes very worried about me so she'll text me to see if I'm okay, or if I need something-" she got interrupted again. But this time by her phone. It was Ariana. "I need to take this." She mouthed to her students.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" She asked. "No I just wanted to FaceTime you. Are you in class?" Ariana answered. "Well yeah- but it's not that serious we were just talking. Wanna say hi?" "Yesss, I've never seen your students." "Okay let me connect my phone to the tv." Yn said.

"Guys she wanna talk to you guys."

"You being for real?!" Two girls said in sync. "Yup!"

Yn connected her phone to the tv and just then everyone gasped. "Wh-why are y'all gasping like that?"

"Your wife is fucking Ariana Greenblatt?!"

"Language please. Have I never told y'all? Well now you know. So people this is my wife and Ariana these are my lovely students."

"Heyy guys, is Yn good with y'all? Not too severe?" Ariana asked.

"She's really too severe. She won't let us use our phone when we have like 5 minutes left and we finished all our work."

"No it isn't the real story-" Yn started.

Ariana sighed. "Yn we talked about this. You need to let your students use their phones. You're not gonna die if you don't." Ariana defended the teens.

"Yeah listen to your wife." "Oohhh the teacher is being scolded by her own wife."

"Guys shush please. And we did NOT talk about this Ariana."

"Oh shit Yn I have to go. They need me on set. Bye guysss mwah."

"Byeeee!" The class screamed as Yn hung up.

"Did y'all like my wife? She's cool isn't she?" Yn trailed off. "Yeah she's definitely cool. Can we use our phones now? Even your wife told us we can." Ebony interjected.

"Mhm- okay. Y'all deserve it." "YAYYYYY!" The students exclaimed with a wave of applause.

"Can we talk about the fact that her wife scolded her?? Like-" Malik stated.

"No shut up. Go in your phone that wasn't what you wanted?!"

"Okay okay sorry!"

~~~~~

Was it good?

ShittyAssStories💌

Ariana Greenblatt imagines (gxg) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें