The truth.1

Yn POV

So lately, I have been wondering if Ariana still likes me. She became more distant with me and spent more time with Heaven Hart.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Heaven but now that I think about it, she seems like she doesn't really like me. Like the type of girl to insult you in a "sarcastic" way and then say it's a joke yk?

Today Ariana and I were supposed to hang out at my house but she never showed up. I think she's with Heaven.
Babyyy 💋❤️

You
Hey baby where are you?
We were supposed to hang
today 

Babyyy💋❤️
I'm so sorry,  I totally forgot. I'm with Heaven right now, I'll text you later

She's ALWAYS with her and it's getting on my nerves. I'll just ignore her for a little bit and she's going to understand how I feel.

I have a friend that she's kinda jealous of so I'm just gonna hang with her instead of Ariana.

Billie 😪😪

You
Heyy Bil how are you?
Can I ask you a favour?

Billie 😪😪
Heyyy girl, Im good thanks. Yes you can ask me anything

You
Okay hum so Ariana has been hanging
out a lot with Heaven Hart and she
ignores me 😭 so I wanna make her jealous
by hanging out with you

Billie😪😪
YESS , you texted the right person 😼😼

@.http_Yn made a post!

http_Yn made a post!

•...

.•..

•

..•.

•

...•

Liked by BillieEilish and 1,483,837 other people
Description: I've missed my bby so much 🥹🥹

@BillieEilish - I'm literally older than you 😪
- @.http_Yn - Well I'm taller so 😝
- @BillieEilish- 😒😒

@run4life- THE DUO IS BACK 👹👹
Liked by the creator

@arianaship45- Where's ARIANA???
-@.http_Yn - with her other friend 😒

Tap to load more....

Time skip days later>>>>

Ariana POV

I noticed that Yn spent more time with Billie and less with me. I mean it's been 2 weeks since we hung out properly.

Well it's kinda my fault, well not really. Heaven forced me to hang out with her or she'll tell my parents that I'm a lesbian. And I couldn't tell Yn or else she's going to tell my parents either way.

I really should tell her.

Time skip night>>>>

Yn POV

I'm currently in my room with Billie, watching a movie. After some time, someone knocks on my door.

"Yn there's someone that want to talk to you" my mom says. "Okay you can come in"

Ariana enters my room and smile "Heyy"

Her smile drops when she sees Billie in my room. "Hey Bil"

"I should probably go" she kissed my cheek and left my room.

"Okay what the actual fuck. Why did she kiss you? And why did she hang out with you for literally two weeks and you barely talked to me!?"

"I know you ain't the one talking. You literally didn't give a fuck about me for about 3 weeks! Instead you hung out with Heaven. How do you think I was gonna feel?!"

Then, she broke down. "I-I'm sorry, it's Heaven. She'll tell my parents my sexuality and they'll hate me. She said that if I hang out more with her and less with you she won't tell. I'm so sorry and didn't mean to hurt you"

I take her in my arms as she says sorry over and again. "No need to be sorry okay. It's not your fault. That bitch. I knew there was something wrong with her."

I rubbed her back as she calmed down. "But now she'll tell my parents. They're going to kick me out"

"Don't worry about that okay? We're gonna figure it out." She nods in my shoulder.

"You're tired?" I asked.

"Mhm"

I sit her on my bed and remove her jean and her hoodie. It's pretty hot here. I then lay her down with her head on my chest. "Comfortable?" "Yes, thank you baby"

~~~~~

It was in my drafts for a few days and I decided to post it

Who wanna be my friend?

ShittyAssStories💌