TikTok trend

Heyy I'm so happy it's the 70th chapter 🥳 30 mores and we get to 100!

~

In which the friend group (Malia, Joshua, Yn, Ari, Bil and Jenna) do a TikTok trend.

~~~~

Billie: "Okay, I'm passing the phone to the girl that is always annoyed at everything."

Ariana: "I don't know what she said about me, but I pass the phone to the one who is always sleeping 24/7"

Malia: "Hey it's Malia and I'm passing the phone to the dumbest person of the group."

Yn: "I hope she said something good about me. I'm passing the phone to the one that never let us do anything. She's a cockblock too."

Jenna: "Hey, it's me Jenna! I'm sure she said something good about me, because I'm literally flawless. I'm passing the phone to the one that always has 0 rapport in the group."

Joshua: "Hey y'all. I'm passing the phone to the hottest guy in the group."

Joshua: "Oops, that's me again! I'm passing the phone to the girl that always annoys everyone and that forces me to be her slave."

Billie: "Oh- it's me again! I'm passing the phone to the dumbest bitch in history. That girl cannot be smart even if it was to save her mom."

Yn: "I'm passing the phone to....the 2 person that should be a couple, but their relationship is 'platonic'."

Malia and Joshua: "Yn didn't do it right it was supposed to be one person, not two. So dumb. But we're passing the phone to the shortest girl in the group and that denies it."

Jenna: "They looked so suspicious while giving me the phone. Anyways, I'm passing the phone to the person that needs to humble down."

Ariana: "Stop listening! I'm passing the phone to the most immature person in the group."

Billie: "I'm passing the phone to the girl that used to crush on the gym teacher. And he was a pedophile and she used to find that kinky."

Yn: "Anything she said, it's not real. Fake news. But I'm passing the phone to the tallest person, but the youngest. It's so embarrassing like imagine-"

Joshua: "I'm passing the phone to my bestest best friend in the whole wide world."

Malia: "okay, I decide to be kind now, so I'm passing the phone to the cutest of the cutest couples in history."

Yn+ Ariana : "Okay, we wanna pass the phone to the girl that always has everything in her bag. You could literally ask if she has anything and she'll have it. But that's cool to be honest."

Jenna: "okay I'm passing the phone to the girl who literally has the best style ever. Like every time I need something I'll take it from her closet."

Billie: "okay it's the end of the video and right now we're going to watch it. Mwah, byeeee."

~

LIKES : 1,1 Million

COMMENTS

@user OH MY GOD THE KINKY PEDOPHILE ONE 💀

@Yn_off guys I promise, I did NOT have a crush on a pedophile teacher 😭

@user but why is Joshua kinda...

@user A friend like Jenna>>>>

@Madissonbeer NOT JOSHUA RIZZING UP HIMSELF 🤣

@user not but Frl look at the way Malia and Joshua r looking at each other....im shipping them too
^Yn_off that's what I've been saying 🙄

@user Ari and Yn are really the BEST COUPLE 🤩

@user My favourite people all in one video ❤️

Click to see more...

~~~~

I'm sorry this chapter is a little confusing 🫤

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌