New.5

TW: mention of rape (first time doing this lol)

2 weeks later

Yn's POV

After the revelation, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't sleep anymore, could eat anymore and even if I couldn't sleep, I was tired as fuck.

Just because of Ariana.

I tried to miss school, but after 4 days, my dad forced me to go. And Ariana keeps trying to talk to me. But I don't want to talk to her.

At least, when I patrol, she doesn't come anymore and the city's calmer now.

Malia and Joshua have tried to hype me up, but I was just so sad. I felt betrayed and I felt stupid for letting my guard down and trusting her.

At school, 3rd period

"Okay guys, I'll be making the teams for this projet! Quiet down please!" The teacher announces.

Fucking hell. Why couldn't I just work alone.

"Okay, so first we have Daniel and Aubrey, Natasha and Rihanna........."

There's 4 people left. Joshua, a girl named Jennel, Ariana and me. Please, at least with Joshua.

"The last two teams are Joshua and Jennel and Yn and Ariana!" The teacher finishes.

"Fucking hell!" I grunt. "Have you anything to say Ms. Yln?" The teacher asks.

"Can I please change partner or at least be alone. Please." I beg. I look at Ariana and she seems sad. I don't care.

"Nuh-uh, this is specifically a group projet, so if you really wanna be alone, you loose half of your grade", she says.

Is she serious? That's gotta be a fucking joke and it's not even funny. Dammit.

When the teacher saw that I wasn't responding, she clapped her hands and continued the class. "Okay guys, pair up now! You have until Monday to finish it!"

I'm wasn't going to move. If she really wants to work with me, she was going to move herself.

Ariana makes her way over me and sits down beside me. It is so awkward.

"Okay, look, I've told you a million times that I was sorry, okay? I told you that I didn't want to do that and it's not my fault."

I side eye her and put on my AirPods. I open the document in my laptop and started working on it. She just sighs and look away. I hear her sniff.

I think that' she's crying. I feel bad now.

"I'll send you your part tomorrow okay? Imma finish mine first so I don't have to come over to your house." I say.

She nods and put her head down on the table. This situation sucks.

Later that day

Fucking shit. It was time to patrol. I love being Spider-Woman, but sometimes I need a break. And I'm not in the right state to do that.

I put my suit on and go out the window. It's so calm outside. There's a beautiful sunset, and the sky is purple-blue. There's couples here and there and groups of teenagers laughing and playing around.
I miss this.

I swing buildings to buildings and there's nothing really. I make my way onto a high building and start thinking about today. My attitude towards Ariana.

Was I too harsh on her? And like what's the thing she said that it wasn't her fault, that she didn't want to do it? I think I should let her explain Monday.