Fake dating.3

Two weeks later

Ariana's POV

It's been two weeks since Jasmine and I bumped into Billie and Yn. And actually it's been super great. We warmed up and now we hang out together like every 2 days or so.

Yn and I had a little talk and decided to put the past in the past and never talk again about what happened when we were in high school.

Now, Jas and I just need to ask her to fake date me and see if she'll agree. Actually, I'll text Billie first because it'll be less awkward.

Billie 😜

Me-
Hey Bil! I wanted to ask you something about Yn. But you don't need to answer or agree if you feel uncomfortable.

Billie 😜
Hey Ari! You can ask me anything really. What's up?

Me-
Hum, so my ex cheated on me like 2-3 weeks ago and I want to get her back by fake dating Yn.

Billie 😜
YEAHH- I mean yes! I'll ask her today. This girl is too depressed and single. I'm sure she'll say yes 😈

Me-
THANK YOU THANK YOU 🙏

Billie 😜
YWW😝😝

"She said she'll talk to her!" I scream excitedly. "Yes! THATS A ONE FOR US!" Jasmine cheers with her hands in the air.

"Now we just have to wait for her answer. I hope she'll say yes. Or else too embarrassing for me. If she says no I swear I'll kill you, then myself." I warn as I point out my finger to her.

"Don't worry, she's going to say yes, I'm sure. She's single and she looks like she misses being in a relationship. So even if it's fake she'll probably agree just to relieve this lack of love."

Billie's POV

"BITCH WAKE UP!" I yell excitedly while starting to shake Yn. Why is this bitch always sleeping? "Billie for the hundredth time, stop shaking me while I sleep!" She grunts while pushing me away.

"Ari texted me and she said she needed someone to date! And she asked me if you wanted to do it, look!" I say as I shove my phone in front of her face. She instantly straightens up and snatch my phone from my hand. She squints her eyes and then they widen.

"Shit, she's serious. Answer her!" She starts. "Say that I say yes and that we could meet up to set up the rules." She continues. "Ooh, where's the confidence from?" I tease. "Shut up! I really want that car!" She snaps. "Damn calm down and get up. You need to make me lunch. "Ugh, okay." She agrees while I take her arm to pull her up completely.

We make our way through the house to the kitchen while I answer Ariana to let her know Yn's answer. "She said she's available every day of the week and that she can meet up with you anytime." I announce. "Okay! Maybe tomorrow? I need to prepare myself physical and mentally. It's a big thing that I'm putting myself into." She explains as she takes out the ingredients to make me a sandwich.

"No, but seriously what could happen if you fake date someone for like 2 months or less?" I question while pulling out the cutting board. "Well I could fall in love?" She proposes. "In the space time of two months? I don't think it's possible. And it could be less, just the time her ex comes back to her."

"It could happen-" "So you want to fall in love with her?" I interrupt her as I take out a plate. "N-no! You're putting words into my mouth. I'm just saying, what if I fall in love with her again and then she 'breaks up' with me because her ex came back. You know what I mean?" She elaborates, her cheeks rosy pink.

"Yeah, this would suck. But you will NOT fall in love with her so it's not a problem. And it's like an experiment for you, so if you like it and you realize you're too single for this life, you can start dating other people."

"Okay", she huffs. "But here's your vegan sandwich!" She exclaims as she tosses me my plate. "Thankksssss!" I smile.

The day after

Yn's POV

Ari and I met up at a little cafe and now we're setting up the rules and boundaries.

"Okay, you sure you wanna do this? You're not forced to, I can take someone else if you feel too uncomfortable." She makes sure.

"I said it was no problem and I want to experiment too. Like that I can see if I really wanna be in a relationship." I assure.

"Okay, okay. So first, basics. No kissing and only side hugs in public." She starts. I nod my head in agreement.

"Also, do you know the back pocket rule?" I ask. "No what is it?" "Imma teach you later. Back to the point."

"Second rule, we can only act as a couple on the streets- well in public. And when we're alone we drop the act." I continue as she shake her head in agreement.

15 minutes later

"Now the 2 last rules, the most important ones." I speak up. "I thought we said everything", she stats confused.

"Nuh, uh, listen to me. First of all no jealousy and no hard feelings. Like it's totally fake and platonic, so there's no things like that happening." I list while glaring at her. She's kinda a jealous person.

In fact, when we were dating back in high school, she would give dirty looks to people who just smiled at me and she would fight girls that asked for my number. Kinda surprising for a tiny human like her huh?

"Girl- I was like 16! I can control my emotions and like you said, it's fake so I'm not going to be jealous." She defends herself while putting her air up in surrender.

"Okay, I was just saying in case something happens. And that leads me to the last point and the most important of all. Do not fall in love." I declare.

No one' POV

What they didn't know, is that they're going to fail miserably and fall in love.

~~~~

3rd chapterrr

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌