Shorts

"Mhm....ahhh...mhm...yes right there, right there..."
"Ari, it feels so good..."

"Can you stop moaning please? I'm just giving you a massage..." She said weird out.

"But...it feels too good....mhhm."

"Yn I swear I'll stop if you don't stop."

"Okay, okay, calm down", Yn laughed

~~~~
*Ari is pregnant*

"Baby, look! You wanna try it? It's like when you're pregnant and I lift your belly like upwards so you don't have the weight of the baby for some minutes." Yn explained.

"Okay, help me get up."

Yn pulled out her hand and pulled Ariana up.

"I wanna record it. You ready?" Yn asked while placing her phone.

"Mhm-hm"

"Okay, 3....2....1...go", Yn counted before taking Ari's belly and pulling it upward.

"Holy fuck..." she groaned. "It feels so good..."

"I know right? So now it's like you're not pregnant." Yn smiled. "Okay, now I'm gonna drop it slowly."

She 'replaced' the belly back and hugged Ariana.

"Thank you, I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~
*Yn and Ari making out*

"Yn, Ari, it's time to eat-" Your mom called while opening the door.

The two girls jolted away from each other and Ariana fell on the ground.

"MAMAN! TOQUE A LA PORTE QUAND TU VIENS!"
"A qui tu parles comme ça? C'est ma maison, mes règles. Venez manger tout de suite!"

"Oh my gosh, okay." Yn sighed.

"Are you okay baby? Did you hurt yourself?"

"No, I'm good. What did your mom scolded you about?"

"Nothing to worry about, come on. We need to eat."

"You're no fun, why won't you tell me!"

~~~~
*Yn, Ari and ZZ grocery shopping*

"Mommy, can I take it?" ZZ asked while holding a box of cookies. You were pushing the cart with him inside while Ariana was looking for something in another row.

"Mhm, yeah. Take whatever you want okay? You want to come down?"

"Yes!" He exclaimed happy.

"Okay come on." Yn said as she took him and put him on the floor. He ran off in the row and took whatever sugar was in it.

Cookies, Jell-0, candies, chocolate, etc...

"You got everything? I think mama is searching for us." Yn said as she took his hand in hers.

They walked a little bit and they finally found Ariana. "Oh- hey, I was searching for y'all!" She scolded.

"Sorryyyy, baby. Now we're here. Come on, I'm tired." Yn smiled.

"Hum, wait a damn minute. Who's going to buy all this? It's too much and we have food at home." She asked while shaking her head.

"It's you mommy! Mommy will use your card and she said that I can have everything I wanted!" ZZ smiled. "Please mommy," he pleaded while doing cute eyes.

"Ugh, okay but I swear we're not returning here for a while okay? You finish all this in two weeks, too bad for you."

"Okayyy, we love youuuu." He grinned as he hugged her waist.

"I love you too. And you too." She kissed his forehead and Yn's.

~~~~
*Ariana, Yn, Billie and Jenna on set for a new movie*

"Okay, you're ready?" Billie whispered.

Yn, Billie and Jenna were going to prank Ariana. They were going to take water guns and shoot her.

"3....2...1....go!" Jenna counted down.

They ran out of their hiding spot and started shooting Ariana.

"WHAT THE FUCK GIRLS? ARE YALL SERIOUS?! I JUST DID MY HAIR!" She screamed.

Oh shit. They didn't think she would get that mad. And mad Ariana is something you should be scared of.

"Don't get mad at us, it was Yn's ideas!" Jenna denounced. "Yeah, she basically forced us!" Billie added.

"WHAT- NO! BABY THEY'RE LYING? I TOLD THEM IT WAS A BAS IDEA AND THEY FORCED ME!" Yn defended.

"Yn, while would you say that? You really want us to be killed?" Jenna asked with a sad voice. She an amazing actress of course everyone is going to believe her.

"Ugh, Yn you're sleeping on the couch tonight!" Ariana huffed while walking away.

Jenna and Billie bursted out laughing and rolled on the floor.

"I literally HATE YALL! It's not fucking funny!" She grunted.

~~~~

Little one for y'all 😋😋

I have a chapter idea 💡 Prob posting tonight.

Where do y'all live? Like for me now (well if you're in Canada) it's the day, but for someone in Europe it's the night LOL.

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌