5 minutes compilation

Normal = past time
Italic = present time
🎬 = change scene
~~~~

At an interview

"No, I never ever annoy anyone. I'm very mature" Ari admit. "She's such a liar!"

"Yn, Yn, Yn, Yn, Yn, Yn, Yn, Yn, Yn-" "What. Do. You. Want? I'm trying to read my script." "Nothing, just wanted to annoy you." She says with a smile on her face. "Fuck you-"

🎬 Bip 🎬

"So the things that you don't know about Yn is that she's the biggest sore loser in history." "No, she just exaggerates. I'm NOT that bad." Yn says a she shakes her head no.

"ANDDD UNO!" Ari screams in victory. "YOU LIAR! YOU CHEATED!" Yn objects. "You're just a loser and you need to accept it", Ari mocks. "I'M NOT A LOSER! YOU'RE JUST A CHEATER!" Yn yells before throwing her cards on the floor. "I HATE YOU-"

🎬 Bip 🎬

"And also, what you don't know is that Yn loves to be tough and all but when we're alone....it's a different story...." "What are you talking about..." she laughs nervously.

"Babyyyyyy. I wanna cuddle....please." Yn whines. "But we just finished cuddling like 25 minutes ago! Let me finish preparing dinner and THEN we can cuddle."

"Ugh, you're like no fun." Yn rolls her eyes.

"Ugh, and you're like so needy." Ari mocks back.

"No I'm not.....ARE YOU RECORDING ME!?" Yn shouts as Ariana nods her head, laughing.

"HEY-"

🎬 Bip 🎬

Butttt, her, Ariana, she asks me some bizarre questions and then she's shocked when I answer honestly." Yn laughs. ".....not real."

"Baby, I have a question." Ari says. "Yeah, go ahead."
"Would you still like me if I was a boy?"

"Mhm, I don't think so..." Yn answers. "SO YOU DON'T LIKE ME ANYMORE!?" Ariana assumes.

"NO IT'S BECAUSE I'M FUCKING GAY! I'M GAY ARIANA I WOULDN'T DATE A BOY-"

🎬 Bip 🎬

"And also she blush at the slightest thing. Like someone compliments her and she's all blushing shit . But that's actually cute." Yn smiles. Ariana blushes, like usual.

"Ooh, baby I like your drawing! I wish I could draw like you." Yn compliments. Ariana just put her hands in her face.

"Are you blushing? Ariana I just complimented your drawing why are you-" Yn sighs.

"I'm not blushing, I-I just got something in my eyes. What a coincidence huh?"

"Girl, be fo real, you were definitely blushing!" Yn teases.

"I SAID I'M NOT-"

🎬 Bip 🎬

"But anyway it's the end! I am Yn Greenblatt", Yn starts. "And I am Ariana Yln and you were watching the 5 minutes compilation!" Ari ends.

~~~~

Hey I saw this in another story and I hope you understood the story 😭

Mwah💋

ShittyAssStories 💌