Who wil she choose?

It was a requestttt from Im_Gooder , hope you like it 🤭🤭

Some of the new names are just in this chapter. Ex: Max, Gabrielle, etc...

~~~~

Yn's POV

2 weeks. 2 weeks before prom. 2 weeks before prom and I have no date. You would probably say 'go with your friends' but I can't. Malia is going with Max and Joshua is going with Gabrielle, one of my friends.

Ariana you might say? Well no I just can't. Our relationship is platonic and it'll be so awkward going to prom as an actual couple because we already act like a couple, but we're friends, no hard feelings.

Like we hold hands, she sits on my lap, we always hang out together and she kisses me on the forehead/cheeks. But I do this with Malia, Billie and my other friends. It's my love language.

But I don't understand why I feel something when it's with Ariana. It's just feels different, but so right.

"Ynnnn, are you okay?" Ari asks, removing me from my thoughts, before putting her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, why?" I wonder, putting all my attention to her. "Well you've been zoning out and it's your favourite class." She stats, not believing me.

"I was just thinking about prom. It's been like 2 weeks since everyone had a date and I still have no one. And prom is in two weeks. I don't want to go alone, you know?" I let out, looking at her.

"Don't worry, we'll go together. I mean if you have no one." She assures me. "Yeah well that's only if YOU don't get asked out. Like that Daniel guy seems to like you a lot." I tease.

"No! Stop I don't like him! He's a jerk and even if he ask me I'll refuse." She whines as she slaps my bicep jokingly.

"Girls quiet down! And Ariana, get out of your classmate's lap! She's not a couch!" The teacher scolds us. I roll my eyes as she gets up and sits on her chair.

"Yeah quiet down Yn. You're not a couch." Joshua mocks me. "Shut up!" I say while pushing his shoulder.

"Josh leave Yn alone and do your work." Malia orders. It's like her voice is magic. When she says something, everyone listens to her.

"Ugh, okay. You're no fun." He says while making a face. "Thank you Malia." I sigh contentedly. "No worries. Y'all wanna go out for lunch? My dad gave me 60$ to spend." She proposes.

"Yeah, I want to. It's been a while since I've been to a fast food." Ariana answers. "I mean you're paying so why not." He says casually. I side eye him before responding. "Yeah, why not?"

-

As we walk to the nearest Wing Stop, I feel Malia, who's walking beside me, pulling my arm back. I turn my head and she's making me signs to stay behind our little group. Ariana and Joshua are too busy in their conversation to even remark.

"So, bestie, I needed to talk to you. It's about Ariana." She announces while taking my hand in hers. "Mhm, yeah?.....What is it? I ask suspiciously. I can never trust her about this topic.

"You need to ask her to prom. Like you really need to." She says like it's the most urgent thing in the world. "Why- what, no! Never. We're not like that. And she's probably going to go with that Daniel guy, so."

"But you at least need to try. Like y'all are seriously in love. You hold hands, you kiss each other's forehead, she even sits on your lap!" She exclaims a little loudly. "Shush! Not too loud, she's literally 2 meters away from us!" I hush her as I'm looking if they heard us. Okay...they didn't.