Movie Premiere

A/n - this in here is just imagination so the movie's not real it's just made up. And just to clarify you're an actress too and also a YouTuber

No one POV

Today's the day of the movie premiere of Ariana and Yn. Even tho they were dating for 4 and a half years, it was only their second movie/show together. The last one they were both in was in Stuck in the Middle.

And what's so cool is that Jenna Ortega was in this movie as well so they reunited after some years.

Yn's POV

Today's the premiere and I'm really stressed. It's been a while since I've been in a premiere because this movie took almost 2 years to make.

I'm wearing long navy blue dress with heels and jewelry. It's simple and looks good so.

Ariana wanted us to surprise each other with our outfit so she's getting dressed in the spare bedroom.
Personally I would like her in anything because she's always beautiful.

The makeup artist do my makeup and my hair and it's finally done. I already did my nails 2 days ago so I'm ready.

Ariana POV

I wanted to surprise Yn with something. One time, she told me that I would look hot in a suit. So that's what I did. And it looked good on me so I'm sure she'll love it.

The makeup artist did my makeup and also my hair. He put my hair into a bun with 2 strands in the front. I put on heels and call for Yn.

"Baby it's time!!" I got up and walked to our room. She looked stunning with her hair down and her beautiful dress.

"You're so pretty baby." I said.

Yn's POV

I just can't speak. She look so hot. "Omg baby, you so beautiful, you look so hot"
"Thank you baby, you're so pretty too"

I kiss and hug her. "You're ready to go?" She asks.
"Yeah let's go."

No one's POV

Yn and Ariana went in the car and a personal driver drove them to the premiere. There were so many people and fans also.

They made their way into the red carpet and started posing for photographers and doing little interviews. After about an hour, they made their way to their seats with Jenna and the other actors and people.

Time skip after the movie>>>

The movie finished and everyone applauded. Jenna came into the stage to do a little speech.

"Hi everyone, so filming this movie was one of the best moments in my life and I'm really proud of it. I got to reunite with my two long time no see best friends, Ariana and Yn. I remember in Stuck in the Middle they were so small and now they're all grown up."

Everyone applauded as she continued.

"So I just wanna say thank you to the director for giving my this opportunity and my family and also my fans."

Everyone cheered and started and leaving to go to the after party. Ariana and Yn just wanted to go home and relax.

@.http_Yn made a post!

http_Yn made a post!

•...

.•..

•

..•.

•

...•

Liked by @JennaOrtega, @ArianaGreenblatt and 11,485,293 other people
Description: IT WAS SO FUN FILMING WITH YALL IM GONNA MISS IT 😢

@Jennaortega - IM GOING TO MISS YALL SO MUCH
Liked by creator

@Ariana - No need to expose me like that 😒
Liked by creator

The create restricted the comments

~~~~

ShittyAssStories 💌