Live.2

A/n- in this y'all have a kid

Ariana's POV

I'm with my kid ZZ (nickname for Ezra). He's 4 years old. Yn and I had him when we were 19. We never regretted this decision and now we have a little happy family.

We're about to do an Instagram livestream. We're gonna bake cookies while answering questions. ZZ loves to bake it's his favourite past time.

"Okay ZZ you're ready?"

"YEAHH, we bake cookies!!"

I star the live and people already begin to flood in.
It's barely been a minute and there's already 67,838 people on the live.

"Hey y'all! Today I'm here with ZZ and what are we gonna do?"

"COOKIESS!! And answer questions about me and mommy"

"Yeah we're gonna do that. So y'all can already start commenting your questions. Okay ZZ first you gonna poor 2 and a half cups of flour in the bowl. You can do that for me?"

"Yeah I'm a big boy"

"Yeahh mommy thinks you're a big boy too. And I'm sure people on the live think that too"

He is so cute 😭😭

When did you have him?

Look at this little munchkin 😍

How old is he?

"Okay humm, okay. I had Ezra when I was 19. We decided to keep him and it was the best decision of our life. And it wasn't really complicated. We bought a house and we had money so." I explain while helping ZZ.

"Yeah and now I'm with mommy and my other mommy and I have money and cookies."

"Yeahh you do. Okay now we're gonna put the salt, the baking powder and the eggs okay?"

"Mhhm"

"So next question. What's your most traumatic experience? Ohh that's a big on- ZZ STOP! Oh my god ZZ. Guys he poor all of the salt in the batter."

"Oops sowwy. I- I I didn't mean too", he started crying.

"No, no don't cry baby they're gonna be good" I rassure him.

"Okay now crack the eggs like that okay? Now back to the question. My most traumatic experience was when I was in high school. Yn and I were a fresh couple. She took me out on a date and the waitress kept flirting with her. Then I punched her the face and she punched me back. We fought for about 10 minutes before the police arrived. Yeah that's it. Good job ZZ!"

LOLL ARI WAS JEALOUS 😭🤣

STOP IT'S SO FUNNY 😹😹

Woww he cracked the eggs better than me 😭

I would've done the same thing girl

I chuckled at the comments.

"ZZ did you know that mama made you eat poo when you were a baby and that why you're a little darker than me and you look just like mommy. She used to eat poo too.

(A/n - ZZ is light skin and has curly brown hair and green eyes).

"No you're lying"

"I'm not I promise! When she's gonna come back we'll ask her okay?"

"I know you're lying mommy you won't foul me."

I take my iPad that's in the counter and show I'm a picture of him when it was his 2nd birthday. He had a chocolate cake and we took a photo of him after and he had chocolate all over his mouth.

"See? Mommy never lies"

"But-but you-you're lying" then he stared crying his eyes out.

"It's okay baby let it all out" I said while smirking à the camera.

NOO ARIANA🤣

YOULL TRAUMATIZED HIM

GIRL STOP-

Leave him alone 😭

Girl your EVIL 👺

Poor him 😐😐

Time Skip>>>>>

It's been 2 hours that I was on live and Yn would be back home soon.

"Okay people, I'm gonna go. And thank you so much for joining us. Even if the cookies weren't good. Byeee mwah."

Fun fact, ZZ put too much salt in the batter and when he cracked the last egg the shell went into the bowl. And we burned the cookies.

"Hey baby, I'm home"

I walk to the living room and there she is. "Heyy,
I missed you." I kiss her.

"I missed you too. Where's ZZ?"

"Hum, in his playroom"

"Okay come on"

We walk to the playroom and ZZ is playing with his car toys. "Hey mommy!"

He gets up and put his arms up. Yn picked him up, but suddenly he starts crying.

"Heyy, what's wrong. Something happened?" Yn asked in a worried voice.

"No it's mommy. She said that you made me eat poo when I was super little and that why my skin colour is like you and not like mommy"

Yn turns her head and glares at me. "Why would you say that? He's only four!"

"I'm sorry" I say while laughing. "Okay I'm really sorry but it's too funny."

"ZZ mommy's lying okay. I did NOT feed you poo when you were younger. You wanna sleep in my room?"

He nods his head while a shake mine. "No he has a room! Why does he need to sleep with us?"

"Hum Ariana you have NO right to talk after you did that. Come on buddy."

She walks out of the room and I see ZZ sticking his tongue out at me behind her back.

Ugh that kid.

~~~~

This was a request hope you like it 💋

NOT proof read sorry if there is mistakes

ShittyAssStories 💌