Poor Alastor

The days passed and Husk paid Alastor a visit every day. The wounds healed and Alastor regained his strength. But the worst part of the day came when Husk came in with the words: "Today you need a bath... I know you don't like it, but your wounds need to be cleaned properly."

He turned off the radio in his bedroom and came to Al.

He grabbed him by the shoulders and took him to the bathroom. "You can do that on your own, can't you? Just call me when there's enough foam and you're in there, I don't want to see that..." Husk said and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Slowly and broken, Alastor took off his Overlord Outift and ran a bubble bath in the meantime.

He sat down in the bath and spread the foam.

"You can get in...." he said quietly. Husk came back in and looked at Alastor. His scarred upper body. Even the wound that Vaggie had caused didn't look good at all. "What are you doing..." Husk said, shaking his head.

Alastor leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes until he heard the radio. 

Husk had turned on the radio. He pricked up his red ears and listened to the music. He would like to say thank you, but would that do any good? He didn't care and before he knew it, he mumbled: "Thanks Husk..." "what?" Husk blushed slightly. "Hm?" came from Al.

"I'll... I'll go and get some bandages..." said the cat and disappeared.

Just a few seconds later, the music stopped and many different voices spoke to him: "Come here chocolate boy. Wash yourself. Let's scrub the dirt off him. Mud face!" He covered his ears.

His shadow turned off the radio and looked sympathetically at Al. "Thanks..." he mumbled and exhaled with relief. "So...I'm back..." Husk came into the bathroom and placed the bandages on a small table. "Is something wrong?" Husk asked, looking at him with a suspicious look. 

"When can I get out of here..." asked Alastor. "Now..." replied Husk and took him out, trying not to stare at him. Alastor wrapped a towel around himself and Husk wrapped his wound.

"You will feel better again soon." Husk Said.