Some Drinks

Al sat at the bar with his favorite drink in his hand, watching Husk drink his bottle of Booze all at once. While he drank sensibly, sip by sip.

"Oh Husk my dear..." Al remarked.

"Oh Al...please leave me alone..." grumbled Husk, resting his head on the table.

Al accepted Husk and turned over, sitting unsuspectingly on the bar stool and could hear Husk sinking deeper and deeper into sleep.

"Husky baby...make me a drink!" Angel Dust came around the corner and saw that Husk was unresponsive.

"Oh hey Smiles...can you mix?" he asked Al.

"Hm...a little, depends on what you want darling..." replied Alastor.

"Give me something..." Angel said and sat down on the chair next to Al.

Now Alastor got up and went behind the counter and got a glass, a lemon and a couple of drinks. He started mixing and then cut the lemon and put a slice of it on the rim of the glass. Alastor slid the drink to the spider.

"Thanks baby..." grinned Angel Dust.

Al sat down next to Angel and finished his drink. The bottle was right in front of him, he thought about it and toyed with the idea of having another drink.

"Hey Smiles..." Angel addressed him.

"Huh?" Al looked at him now.

"Are you drinking with me?" Angel asked.

Alastor just nodded and reached for the bottle, pouring himself a drink.

Drinks after drinks. Until late into the night, when they both sat there slurring their words.

"Oh Angel...I thought you were going to bottle me...so you could do things to me..." Al explained.

"That's understandable..." Angel laughed.

Now there was silence. They both looked at their glasses, saying nothing.

"I haven't had this much to drink in a long time..." Al remarked and shortly afterwards toppled off his chair.

"Oh shit Al?" laughed Angel, until Alastor stopped answering.

"Fuck!"