I am confused

Husk also took his bottle of Booze and drank together with Al.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Husk asked.

"It's so complicated. All these years I've managed to control myself. I...I had too much to drink yesterday and then I kissed Angel. I woke up next to him and I'm confused as to why I even did that. It was a lot of fun yesterday, but it doesn't matter with what happened," Al said, supporting his head in his hands.

"You can't always run away Al..." said Husk.

Alastor drank more and more until he finally fell asleep on the bar.

"Now he's sleeping....sweet..." Husk remarked and left, leaving Al alone.

But this rest didn't last long, because Angel came downstairs and saw Al.

"Hey Al...AL! We need to talk..." Angel called and came up to him.

Alastor's ears moved to classify the sounds to whom they belonged.

Al mumbled something unintelligible and stayed down.

"You've got a flag. You stink of alcohol, but whatever it was on TV. Did you do that because of me? Are you crazy!" said Angel.

"ANGEL! Stop it..." Al sat up, staring at the counter.

"I can't handle it...I've never had anything like this...a kiss from anyone other than my mother..." Al explained, looking desperately at Angel Dust.

"Oh...we could do it again...I didn't know how to handle it either...but I liked it and you know I like you too Smiles..." Angel confessed, placing his hand on Alastor's knee.

Angel came closer and closer to him until only a few centimeters separated their lips.

"Angel, I don't know..." Al breathed.

"Shut up...kiss me Al..." Angel demanded, his cheeks turning pink.

"I've already lost control anyway...fuck it..." breathed Al, pressing his lips to Angel's. Angel moaned into the kiss and wrapped his hands around the back of Al's neck.

"Angel..." moaned Al, not understanding what he was doing.

There was everything from a normal kiss to a tongue kiss. They had lost control and no one could stop them, they could only hope that no one saw them.