Ignored

Everyone sat and ate toast with whatever toppings they wanted.

"And did you sleep well?" asked Charlie, totally over-motivated. "Good, I dreamt about my fan fiction," Niffty said proudly.

"That's good, isn't it?" Charlie asked uncertainly and Niffty nodded.

"And you Husk..." she wanted to know, but he just grumbled.

"Oh...ok..." came from the princess.

"Al, you're so quiet, are you all right?" Charlie wanted to know, but Alastor just stared at his empty plate.

What's wrong with me....why did I do that? I kissed him and if the sound of footsteps hadn't stopped us we would have gone so far that I wouldn't have recognized myself. I already don't anymore...

It was so intense and my dick....he was...hard...

I shouldn't drink so much anymore...I should avoid contact.

"Alastor?" Angel Dust nudged him.

"Hm...what?" Al asked, looking first at Angel and then at the others.

"I...wanted to know if everything was ok, you seem so absent and thoughtful. Is something bothering you?" Charlie looked at him worriedly.

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry about me darling." replied the radio demon.

Alastor stood up and left the dining area.

"Al!" Angel called and went after him.

"Is it something to do with Angel?" asked Charlie.

"Who doesn't have a problem with Angel...his pranks...his humor..." grumbled Vaggie.

"Hm, I think I know they were at the bar together yesterday..." replied Niffty.

"Al was asleep at the bar, completely drunk." Husk remarked.