Everything will be alright Darling

Angel opened the large door of the hotel. Creeped in and didn't say a word.

He was gone for 3 hours. Not usual for Val. Alastor was the only one sitting downstairs drinking black coffee and reading the paper. "Angel darling...back so soon." Al heard him, even though he was quiet.

No answer.

Al didn't bother, trying to push away the thought that reminded him of the kiss...and more.

But Angel sat down next to him on the couch and remained silent. He simply felt comfortable with Al. He had the feeling that he could understand him.

Angel sobbed.

Alastor looked up from his newspaper and looked at the spider.

"Darling. Are you crying?" Al asked, seeing the tears as Angel looked at him.

"Alastor...!" Angel started to cry without pause.

"Oh darling..." came from the radio demon. Angel half fell into his arms, because Angel was actually lying on Alastor's legs now. Very close to his private parts. "Angel....." Al stuttered, not knowing what to do with himself and his hands.

He simply placed them on his back and tried to calm him down.

After a while, Al lifted Angel's head. He didn't like the fact that his pants were now wet.

"Angel...stop crying...it's destroying your beautiful face. Smile ....." said Al and smiled a little. "Thanks Al...for being there for me now...." Angel thanked him.

"Oh um...sorry..." said Angel as he realized where he was lying.

He sat down normally and wiped his tears away. Al looked at him.

A little sympathetically.

"Val...he killed...nugs..." said Angel, staring at the floor. 

Al looked at him and didn't know how to help. It was pure entertainment for him. But he couldn't laugh about what had happened.