Oh Fuck!

"Shit!" Vaggie could be heard cursing.

Charlie came running upstairs, Angel Dust after her.

"Oh shit..." came from Angel.

"What's happened! Vaggie what have you done!" screamed Charlie, kneeling down to Alastor.

He was lying on the floor, arching his back in pain. He was pierced with the lock, moaning in pain.

"Al can you hear me?" Charlie asked him, patting his cheek. "Oh my princess....." he breathed.

"I...I didn't...well...he went that way and I didn't expect it to be him. I'm sorry." Vaggie explained, feeling only a small spark of pity.

"Fuck, what am I supposed to do?" asked Angel.

"Husk...." muttered Alastor and Angel ran off.

"Husk! Husk!" shouted Angel. "What do you want..." grumbled Husk. "Alastor! We need you... he said you could help, I think." Angel said frantically. Husk followed Angel upstairs. Husk saw Alastor lying on the floor, punctured. "Fuck man..." he said and came closer.

Time passed and everyone was now standing outside Alastor's room door. Waiting for Husk to come out again. Vaggie apologized and had to admit that although she didn't like him, she never wanted it this way. But who would believe her? 

Husk sat on the edge of Alastor's bed, watching him sleep. He had often had to doctor him. But it was never this bad. The oh-so-great, mighty radio demon let his slave treat him.

He had removed the lock and cleaned and bandaged his wound as best he could. It had to be done quickly. He could have died.

"Oh Kid..." Husk said.

He left the room and closed the door behind him. "So, is he alive? How is he?" Charlie had a lot of questions. "He's sleeping... I'll check on him again tomorrow," Husk said, looking at Vaggie. "I'm so sorry...." she whispered guiltily.

 "How did this happen?" asked Husk. "Alastor is dead?" asked Niffty curiously. "No, but almost..." grumbled the demon cat. 

"Well, I didn't expect him to be able to walk yet. And he obviously did. I thought it was this Valentino....so I take my Spear. I just knew you were downstairs... so it couldn't have been you." Vaggie explained again.

 Charlie hugged Husk and said, "Thanks Husk..."