WTF Were am I?

Alastor rubbed his eyes and let out a small groan.

"Mhm...where...am I??" he asked into nothing. A pink light shone at him and he held his arm in front of his eyes.

"Good morning Smiles..." Angel whispered in his ear. He immediately startled. "Where am I in one of the clubs where you work..." he said frantically.

"Calm down...we're in my room..." Angel replied, grinning.

"Why that?" the radio demon wanted to know. 

"Don't you remember, we drank together yesterday and probably too much. Then we slept together." A dirty grin formed on Angel's face.

"But damn Daddy, you're really good in bed..." Angel remarked.

Choppy radio sounds could be heard and Al just stared into a corner of the room. "WHAT!" he groaned.

"Don't worry, it was just a joke...you fell over and I didn't know where your room was so I brought you here." Angel explained.

„You should have seen your face!" Angel laughed. Alastor let out a relieved groan.

"But have you ever noticed that I'm naked?" Angel suppressed his laughter.

Alastor looked at him. "Oh darling..." he whispered. But he looked down at himself and realized that he was only lying there in his underwear.

"Smiles...a question..." Angel began, a worried look on his face.

"I don't answer questions my dear." Al replied, looking at his folded clothes lying next to the bed.

"Just one..." Angel didn't let up.

"One Angel..." Alastor looked at him.

"Where are all these scars from?" Angel looked at Al again.

"This...is...connected to my past life..." Alastor replied.