WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM

„Al, where are you going..." Angel called after him. Al ignored him completely and walked quickly down the corridor.

"Alastor!" Angel shouted and Al stopped.

"What's wrong with you? Have I done something wrong? What's...why...?" asked Angel.

Al's voice was choppy and menacing, his horns grew larger and his body was scrawny and he was much taller than usual.

"Angel, if you want to keep living, stay away from me!" Alastor threatened, coming very close to him.

"Hey...Al take it easy I thought..." stuttered Angel, who was clearly scared now.

Al turned around and disappeared into the darkness of the hallway.

"Holy shit..." muttered Angel.

"Angel are you okay...". Charlie ran towards him.

"I...I'm fine..." he laughed nervously.

"Are you sure he didn't hurt you?" asked Charlie, checking for wounds.

"No..." replied Angel.

"What's going on between you two anyway?" Charlie wanted to know.

"It's complicated..." Angel said.

Charlie nodded.

The day passed and they had only seen Alastor once...and in his complete form. Nobody came in to see him, everyone was afraid, even Niffty, who was almost a fan of his, avoided contact.

However, someone did knock on Al's door. A menacing grumble could be heard.

"Al?" it was a high-pitched female voice.

"Alastor, please open the door..." a knock was heard.

He opened the door with his long fingers and stared at the person opposite him. Blood ran from his mouth.

Wounds were visible. Scratches all over his body that went through his clothes. All covered in blood.

"Oh God...Al what have you done?" she sounded worried.

She came in and dragged him onto the sofa in his room. He sat down automatically and stared at her.

"Mother?" he mumbled.

He became normal again, covered in wounds and blood.

"What are you talking about? Have you lost too much blood? Al violence is not a solution...." she said and pulled a cloth out of her trouser pocket.

Al's vision became blurry and instead of seeing his mother, he saw Charlie. Charlie who was trying to clean his wounds.

"Charlie?" he mumbled.

"Yes...Alastor, what happened?" Charlie asked.

What's my fucking problem...

Al's thinking. Staring at the floor.