The Toys

I had my eyes wide open and was staring into this box and then into the faces of Vox and Val. Val seemed pretty bored and Vox had the biggest grin on his face I'd ever seen.

He pulled out a knife and cut through my pants to make a hole at my crotch. My private parts were now exposed and anyone coming in would see it.

"Dare to be... more submissive!" I threatened. "Hahahahah." Vox didn't stop laughing.

"Submissive...hahah. You're tied up and hanging in the air. Your wrists are holding you and there's not enough blood in your hands. Hahaha..." he laughed 

He took out a long dildo and waved it around in front of my nose, laughing. "You like that, don't you?" laughed Vox. He enjoyed it to the full.

He ran it over my body and held it against my anus. He took two fingers in his mouth, sucked them and rubbed my hole with his saliva. He pushed the dildo into me. It was painful and I moaned.

Out and in. Quickly, without mercy. I groaned with pain.

Why did they do it at all!

"Why.... "I groaned.

Val stood up and came towards me.

"Why.....? Why do you ask? Angel hasn't been coming to the studio for days and who's to blame! It's you! You're on every one of his posts! So...you're my pressure medium..." said Valentino, gripping my dick.

"And to make sure he gets here.... we'll keep you here and fuck you with force. But first I need a picture of you....naked....where your dick is standing and you look so fucked up you almost make me feel sorry for you," Val told me and rubbed my dick.

While he was trying to satisfy me, he filmed it and laughed. I moaned. I started to squint and tore at the restraints.

I will kill them