Your Majesty

General POV

Weeks and months passed. Alastor was now healed and on his feet. Everyone found themselves downstairs in the entrance hall. 

"Okay...so today is the big day since Vaggie and I are running the hotel, as you know we are going to go to my father today and tell him about all this and convince him too. After all, we want to have as many demons here as possible...but Alastor is also helping us and that's why I wanted to ask you if you're coming with us?" Charlie asked a little nervously. 

"No! Absolutely not." Vaggie intervened. "I'd love to..." grinned Al.

"No! No ! No!" Vaggie waved her arms around. "Come on Vaggie. We can count on him...can't we?" Charlie asked Alastor, who just grinned wickedly at her: "Of course...." "You hear..." Charlie tried to convince Vaggie. 

And a few minutes later, the three of them were outside on their way to Lucifer. "Don't you dare do anything!" Vaggie threatened, but Alastor ignored her.

They stopped in front of a large glass door in all shades of red and orange. "Okay, we can do this. We just want to convince him to come to the Hotel and if he generally likes the idea, we'll invite him to get rehabilitated...." explained Charlie. "We can do it...." said Vaggie gently.

"With or without yours truly!" She hung on and looked at Al. "Hmm...." came from Alastor and he knocked on the door.

The large door opened to reveal a long hall. "Lady's first..." grinned Al and Charlie led the way. Vaggie went after her and then Alastor. "Hello? Hellooooo?" Charlie asked into the void.

No one answered. "Okay...." came from Charlie. "Dad!" she shouted and a few seconds later a door opened at the end of the hall. "Come on..." Charlie demanded, making the two of them walk faster.

They walked through the door and the room was full of squeaky ducks. "WTF..." said Vaggie, looking around. "Charlie!!!" came from behind a pile of the ducks. "Dad?" Charlie tried to find someone. Lucifer came around the corner and Al immediately looked confused.

"Daughter!" Lucifer lifted his arms and pulled Charlie into a hug. "Dad! Hi..." Charlie said a little pained. "What are you doing here..." he wanted to know. "I wanted to introduce you to something...but first I want to introduce you to some of my support..." said Charlie. "Oh okay." Lucifer grinned excitedly. 

"This is Vaggie, she's my girlfriend." she introduced Vaggie. "Hey..." mumbled Vaggie but was immediately embraced by Lucifer. "You're...so...wow cool!" Lucifer said quickly with excitement in his voice. "And who's that?" Lucifer asked, looking at Alastor, who grinned at him jealously.

"I'm Alastor, nice to meet you," Al introduced himself. "Oh okay...." Lucifer felt bad for the radio demon. "You're much shorter in real life..." stated Al, tilting his head and giving him a biting look.

"So what did you want to show me!" Lucifer turned to his daughter. "Yes, I wanted to talk to you about my hotel. Well, I wanted to rehabilitate the demons here...and I thought you could help or come to us yourself...." Charlie explained. "Oh....how about I come and have a look?" Lucifer suggested, showing a lot of joy.

"Sure, I'd love to!" Charlie smiled without pause. "I could show up at your place tonight...I've got some work to do..." said Lucifer. "I'd love to!" Charlie jumped for joy. 

"And what?" asked Alastor, looking at the ducks. "Well, I've got work to do...." Lucifer evaded the question. "See you later then..." she jumped into her father's arms. "See you later..." Lucifer said goodbye and the three of them were on their way back to the hotel. "We have to decorate everything!" Charlie was already making plans again and talking without pause.