Get kidnapped

"It's probably someone at the Hazbin Hotel," growled Val. Looked at Angel's posts. Alastor was in every background. "Him?!" came from him. "All right Angel Cakes..." he rubbed his hands together.

"VOX!" he shouted and Vox came around the corner.

Al walked through the streets of Cannibal City in the evening. Greeting Rosie and her friends who were feasting on the meet they had shredded.

He hummed a song and walked past the television. There was a Vox screen watching Al. No one was there, so Al gave him attention. "Nothing good on today," Alastor said, grinning. 

"Oh Alastor. I know you have courage, but do you have the courage to talk to me in another place..." laughed Vox, making Al look like a coward. Normally Al didn't respond to such things because he was above it, but this time he was guided by his anger.

Al followed the instructions on where to go until he was in a room full of televisions. "Oh, you fell right into my trap." laughed Vox. "No. I walked into your trap of my own free will, especially since I'm not alone here, am I?" asked Al, who was grinning again. A clap was heard from a dark corner and the door behind Al closed. He was sure he would get out of here but a shot in his leg and a bag over his head threw him off course. Where should he act first? Shortly afterwards a cloth was pressed against his face and he fell asleep.

Alastor POV

I woke up again and looked around, the room was dark, only bright light was shining on me. I couldn't turn around. There was a collar around my neck and I was wearing a chain that might have tied me to the wall. The same was on my hands and ankles.

I tried to free myself, but nothing helped. Not even my magic could help me. The shackles themselves were probably enchanted.

However, I realized that I could take a few steps forward with my legs. Was it intentional?

A small beam of light appeared and it was a door where Vox and Valentino came in.

"So there you are! Haha! You can't take Angel away from me....he had signed. Look!" Valentino held out a piece of paper where Angel had signed. His soul belonged to Val.

"take away. Who said anything about it! He's one of my toys, nobody else. I don't understand why you're making such a drama out of it. Do you care about him?" I asked provocatively and smiled dangerously, opening my mouth a little.

Val gave me a dirty look and snapped, whereupon Vox fetched a box.

Vox grinned at me. He had meand there was nothing I could do. But I was stronger, that was for sure.

I felt like a dog and would bare my teeth if I could.

I was angry. 

Now Vox pulled on a chain and my left leg was pulled up with the restraint. Then my right one. That was their plan. So I was hanging on the wall with my legs spread. 

I formed my eyes into slits and watched Vox critically. Val sat down on an armchair he had conjured up and had his pistol in his hand, playing around with it.

Vox opened the box and what I saw made me panic. Not panic for my life, but asexual panic.