What yesterday happend

"Hey Al...there's something else that happened yesterday." Angel grabbed his neck.

"You started kissing me when you woke up and I couldn't help it, it was so good and in the end..." Angel took his hand away and a hickey could be seen on his neck.

"Pardon...Darling...But I'd better go..." Al stood up and conjured up his Overlord clothes and disappeared without another word.

"Hmmm..." 

As the afternoon approached and Niffty had cooked for everything as Alastor was no longer in the hotel, they sat down in front of the TV.

Charlie switched on the news and watched Katie Killjoy with sly eyes.

"Welcome back, we've just had some new news. In the space of an hour, over 100 sinners have been murdered in Pentagram City," said the newsreader.

"I wonder who it was..." Charlie looked on sadly.

Tom added: "And by none other than the infamous radio demon Alastor."

Videos and pictures were shown of Al killing the inhabitants of hell in the worst possible way.

"Oh shit..." Charlie said.

In the evening, Al came to the hotel, didn't let on and smiled as usual.

"Alastor! We need to talk!" Charlie came straight up to him.

"Yes princess?" Al listened to her.

"WE saw YOU on the news, how can you. 100 sinners...really? I know you don't want to change, but please try to back off..." Charlie was disappointed.

"It's been a great Entertainment and I've gone from several thousand down to a hundred, so if you'll excuse me darling, I need a drink now." he replied and took Charlie's hand, giving it a kiss.

"Hey!" Charlie tried to stop hers but he just walked to the bar.

"Al...please don't..." Husk had no nerve at all for Alastor's games, but he said nothing and tapped on the table. Husk pushed a glass towards him and Al shook his head. Husk was surprised and put a bottle down for him, which Al immediately opened and began to drink.

"Hey...what's up...fucking lucifer but you don't usually drink like that...I thought you enjoyed making people feel sorry for you." Husk remarked.

"Husker my friend...shut up and drink with me..." demanded Al.