No Nugs!

"Has anyone actually seen Nugs he wasn't there this morning...." asked Angel.

"The hotel was closed and I don't think anyone here had any intention of letting him out..." replied Niffty.

"Yes...Alastor...he always wanted to eat him..." Vaggie remarked.

"Oh my dear...it wasn't me..." muttered Al.

"No he wasn't I was with him..." Charlie intervened.

"So guys....I have a meeting with Val now...I have to go." Angel stood up and gave Al a look. But he ate his food with pain. "But please don't come back so late." Charlie admonished him as she stuffed a spoonful of cornflakes into her mouth.

"Yeah, yeah..." he waved and left.

"Al...tell us..." said Charlie.

"I can't..." replied Alastor.

"But why did you hurt yourself, what happened? We want to help you..." Charlie tried to persuade him.

"I'm not so sure I want to help him..."Vaggie said with a grin. Looked down at the mighty radio demon.

Angel POV

I entered the studio and went straight into Val's room. "Oh Angel Cakes..." Val said seductively.

"Hey Val..." I said in response and got a kiss on the lips.

"I have a very special surprise for you..." he said, still holding my face in his hands.

"For me? Oh Daddy..." I breathed.

"Put on the blindfold..." he ordered and I did.

"Kinky..." I said.

He led me somewhere until I realized afterwards that we were outside and then in the car. Probably his limousine.

After a while I was allowed to take the blindfold off again and I was in a dark room. And suddenly I felt a hug. "Angel Cakes. You haven't answered your cell phone for the last few days. I needed you..." Valentino breathed.

"Val what do you mean I...was distracted I'm sorry." I panicked.

I didn't know where I was and whether I would live.

"Please Val, I'm your best dancer...please..." I begged.

"No, not you. If you don't learn from physical violence then you'll learn in other ways." he said and walked away.

The light came on.

There was blood everywhere and in front of me...in front of me was Nugs. Torn to pieces. Dead.