Jambalaya

Everyone sat at the table and waited for the food Alastor wanted to prepare.

Vaggie was not at all enthusiastic about it and sat next to Charlie with her arms crossed.

She was pleased that Al was taking part and said: "Well, I think it's good that he's cooking for us. And Niffty is helping him, isn't that great?"

Husk let out a grumble.

"Well, if you ask me, Smiles is pretty hot I wonder how long..." Angel added his two cents, but couldn't finish because Vaggie interrupted him: "Hey! I don't want to know..."

"Oh Lucifer..." said Husk.

"Oh my dears. The food tastes delicious! I couldn't resist and had to try it..." Alastor came in with two deep plates in his hand and placed them in front of Vaggie and Charlie.

"It smells really good, thanks Al." Charlie smiled and looked at the Jambalaya.

"Thank you princess..." the radio demon thanked her and went back into the kitchen.

Shortly afterwards, Niffty came in and brought Husk his food and then Angel Dust's.

Now Niffty sat down and waited for Al to bring her food and his as well.

"Thank you, Alastor." Niffty began to eat.

Al sat down next to Niffty.

Vaggie looked at her plate with a suspicious look, glancing at the others who were simply eating without the thought that it might be poisoned.

She took a spoonful and tasted it until she finally continued eating normally.