Chapter 143

I reached between us and pulled the elastic waistband of his boxers and pulled them down just enough that they fell from his hips to the floor.

My hand found his semi hard cock and squeezed gently, causing him to lurch forward and moan slightly through grit teeth.
I moved his hand from its place on my throat and sank slowly to my knees with hardly any room between Noel and the wall for me to fit, but it was enough.
I immediately opened my mouth, taking his entire length before he could protest. Instead an appreciative moan sounded over my head.
I moaned around his hardening shaft, sucking harder, feeling his hands tangle in my hair as my tongue caressed the underside.
I let him slide from my mouth with a small pop before looking up at him from under my eyelashes.

He bent just enough to catch me under the arms and yank me to my feet.

I grabbed the back of his head and crushed my lips against his, shoving my tongue between his lips.
His body weight pressed against me, his tongue tangling with mine without so much as a second thought.
I moaned against his mouth as he grabbed the wrist of my free hand, pinning my arm over my head, his fingers threading through mine as his knee thrust between my legs, forcing them apart.

It had been so long since I'd even been touched, this little rondez vous wasn't going to last long...

He broke our kiss and his hand disappeared between my thighs.
I moved my hand from his hair wrapping it around his shoulders and pulling him closer, moaning into his neck.
His hands were warm against my already over heated skin, his fingers teasing me...so much for morals.

Hearing him moan was so foreign, but a welcome memory.
He took a step back and lifted my shirt over my head, dropping it at our feet before he lifted me off the floor.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and could feel his hands up my bare back.
He turned around, dropping me on my back on the bed, climbing on top of me.

I grabbed his face, kissing him hard; the taste of his tongue another welcome memory.
I dug my heels into the mattress arching my back as two of his fingers pushed inside me.
I moaned against his mouth, my eyes squeezing shut as he fucked me with his fingers, adding a third.
I fisted the sheets in one hand breaking our kiss turning my head and taking a breath.
My body pricked all over as Noel's hand closed around my throat and squeezed. I moaned, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip.

"Look at me..."

I turned my head looking up at him as he leaned over me. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my lips.
The pressure on my throat let up and I took in a deep breath.
I could feel his hard cock against the inside of my thigh as he pulled his fingers out.
I moaned in protest and Noel immediately thrust inside me. I wrapped my arms tightly around his shoulders and moaned into his neck, locking my legs around his waist and moving with him.
His lips brushed against my ear and he moaned as I leaned back against the pillow, his hair brushing against my cheek as he leaned his head forward.
His shoulder blades shifted under my hands as he moved before I dragged my fingernails down his back. He grit his teeth arching as he thrust again.

"Make me come..." I breathed before sucking on his heated skin.

A groan of effort in response as he thrust harder.

"Choke me" I whispered

Immediately his hand gripped my throat and squeezed hard. My throat double clutched as I tried to swallow and couldn't.
I moaned as he fucked me harder, hearing his ragged breathing in my ear.
He sat up just enough to look at me, still thrusting. My body shifted under his against the mattress.
I reached over my head, my fingers blindly clutching for the rungs of the headboard.
Finally wrapping my fingers around one to give myself leverage, I looked back at Noel and all in one swift movement his hand came off my throat and struck me hard across the face.
I licked my tongue over m lip, my taste buds met with the coppery taste of blood.
Noel looked back at me and I could see the look of concern on his face. I just looked back at him with a smile, my chest rising and falling.

"I think you've lost your touch, babe" I said quietly "Fuck me like you used to"

I gasped, my breath catching in my throat as he backhanded me, his ring like a piece of steel against my cheek.
His tongue dominated my mouth, kissing me hard.
His thrusts became erratic and I moaned into his mouth feeling myself start to tremble.

I broke our kiss leaning into his neck "D-don't..." I stuttered I moaned loud towards the ceiling as he shifted position "Oh fuck..."

"I'm s-so..."

I moaned directly in his ear, my orgasm wracking my entire body as I clung to Noel as if he was my last hope at clinging to life. His hand squeezed around my throat, intensifying my orgasm

I collapsed back on the bed and could feel Noel's weight pressing down on me, the fingers of his other hand sinking in the flesh of my back as he pulled me against him, coming hard, finally releasing my throat.

He pulled out and collapsed on top of me, both of us sticky with sweat and breathing hard. I twisted his hair around my fingers as he laid on my chest.

"Fuckin' hell Ly..." he breathed

I kissed his temple, the tingling in my body finally subsiding as my heart rate returned to normal.

I'll bet Meg doesn't do that for him...

Addie started to cry from the nursery over the baby monitor.
I sighed as Noel sat up moving off of me. He climbed off the bed and I stood up before he pushed me by the shoulder, forcing me to sit back down.

"Noel...I have to-"

"I'll do it," he said pulling his boxers back on "You stay here..."

I frowned at the back of his head as he walked out of the bedroom and down the hall.
Adeline wasn't even his daughter....

I got up from the bed after a few minutes and wrapped myself in a sheet before I tiptoed down the hall and stood just outside the door to the nursery.

I could hear Addie babbling as Noel talked quietly to her.
I bit back a smile watching him pace back and forth with her; he hadn't noticed me standing in the doorway.

"Is she hungry?" I asked quietly

He looked up and smiled holding up one of her bottles.

"I thought I told you to stay in bed" Noel smiled

"She's not your responsibility" I answered fixing Addie's pyjamas.

He shrugged "I figured you could use the help"

I smiled "Should I make coffee?"

He shook his head handing me the bottle. I took it from him kissing the top of Addie's head before I took the bottle to the kitchen.
I was in the middle of washing it out when I felt a hand on my waist and a pair of soft lips on my neck.

I smiled to myself as I set the now clean bottle in the dish rack to dry.

"Ready for round two?" I asked biting my lip as he nuzzled into my neck.

Something about this just felt...wrong.

"Lyla?"

Myblood froze when I heard Noel's voice drift down from upstairs.I started to scream before even trying to turn around. Noel was upstairs withthe baby, which meant he wasn't the one behind me.A hand slapped over my mouth and everything went black as I heard Noel callagain from upstairsF4r�W�g