Chapter 106

The next day Liam and I were back home and getting ready to leave for therapy and, big surprise, we were still at each other's throats.

"I'm not drunk t'day, am I?" Liam snapped

"No," I shook my head "Not yet, you will be by dinner"

"What do you care?"

"BECAUSE I MARRIED A MAN, NOT A FUCKING BEER BOTTLE!"

"AND I MARRIED A CUNT!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"I THOUGHT YOU HAD THERAPY!"

"WE LIAM, WE HAVE THERAPY, IT'S CALLED COUPLES COUNSELLING!"

I grabbed my car keys off the counter and my purse. "You can drive yourself, I'll meet you there"

I stormed out to my car and sighed I was going to make this work if it killed me.

**

I drove to the office and Liam met me at the door, he had been waiting for me to get there.

He pulled the door open and smiled at me surveying the drink in my hand.

"Had enough time t'make a pit stop aye?"

I just glared at him and he smirked "After you"

I didn't say anything, just walked in and took the stairs up to the therapist's office.

I got to the top and Liam was waiting by the door with a stupid smirk on his face and his arms folded.

"Y'coulda just taken the lift with me"

"Shut up"

I walked around him opening the door and walking up to the front desk; the receptionist smiled and pulled open the window.

"How can I help you?"

"We're here for an appointment"

"Name?"

"Gallagher"

She looked at her book and then back at me. "William and Delyla?"

"Liam" Liam interjected from behind me.

"Lyla" I corrected

She nodded "I'll tell doctor Balay you've arrived"

"Thank you"

I walked around Liam and found an empty chair; Liam of course sat right next to me.

I sighed annoyed and looked at him. "What?"

"Smile, we're supposed t'be working on our problems, Delyla"

"Fuck off" I muttered taking a drink

Ten minutes later we were sitting on the couch and doctor Balay was sitting with her clipboard.

"So, how was your week?" She asked looking at us.

We both sat quiet and she looked at Liam. "Liam?"

"Things are great" he beamed "We've been communicatin' an' everythin'"

"That's wonderful!" She smiled

I scoffed looking at him. "Oh for fucks sake"

She looked at me and frowned "Lyla?"

"He's full of shit; I had to fucking chase him to New York last week and all we've been doing is fighting since!"

"That's not true, babe" he smiled pulling me against him. "We've been spending more quality time together, we've been intimate and open and honest and our relationship is just blooming!"