Chapter 125

I woke up the next morning and I was alone.

I sighed turning over and noticed a sticky note stuck to the base of the lamp.

'Morning gorgeous'

I laughed smiling to myself as I got up.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and there was a place set at the table.

I giggled seeing a box of my favourite cereal next to the bowl.

Ruth was going to be sorry if she didn't take him back.

I finished my bowl of cereal and heard the doorbell; after what happened last night I was nervous to go answer it.

I opened the door and came face to face with a very sad excuse for my husband;

He looked pathetic.

"So are y'gonna let me in?" He asked looking at me over the top of his sunglasses.

I threw myself at him wrapping my arms around his neck, my stomach almost knocking him over.

"Never leave me again"

He pulled back with a frown "You're the one who-"

"I don't care, just don't ever leave again"

"What's wrong did something happen to the baby?" He asked looking at me concerned

"My dad showed up last night after you left"

"Your dad?" He frowned "I thought y'haven't-"

"He found me somehow" I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"That's why we have a gate"

"I thought it was you so I just buzzed him in"

"Jesus Ly an' you were 'ere by yourself; I'm sorry"

I shook my head "I wasn't here alone, Guigs was here"

"Guigs," he frowned "Why?"

"Because I asked him to"

He nodded not saying anything else; I could tell just looking at him he wasn't okay with Guigs being here.

He walked into the kitchen and immediately started digging through the cupboards for food.

I followed after him a little irritated by his attitude.

"What's your problem?"

He turned around looking at me "What?"

"You're mad at me for calling Guigsy, are you kidding?"

"Y'could've called anyone an' y'call the guy whose dyin' t'see you naked"

"He is not dying to see me naked"

"Are y'fuckin' kiddin' me?!" He scoffed "He pictures y'naked every time he looks at you!"

"He's already seen me naked, maybe he's just remembering" I challenged

"Fuck off" he snapped

"Go fuck yourself; he was here for me and you weren't!"

"You kicked me out!'

"And told you not to come back, what the hell are you doing back here?!"

He threw his bowl in the sink and it shattered before he stormed out slamming the front door.

I sighed cleaning out the broken pieces of glass from the sink. I don't know where Liam went and I don't really care as long as he wasn't here.

**