Chapter 116

The next morning I was lying in bed and heard the door bang against the wall downstairs.

I laid listening, waiting for Liam to announce his presence.

"Delyla Rose Gallagher!"

I scoffed rolling my eyes and turned over on my side waiting for him to come up the stairs.

I smiled as he came in dropping his bag by the door.

"Hi stranger" I got up on my knees on the bed wrapping my arms around his neck.

He kissed me before pulling back with a smile. "I've got a surprise"

Oh no.

"Should I be scared?" I asked with a laugh "Last time you had a surprise I got a new car"

"I got y'your own plane" he beamed

I looked at him with wide eyes. "You what?"

He laughed "I'm only jokin'"

"What did you actually do?" I asked looking at him curiosity

I frowned as he pulled up his sleeve and my jaw dropped.

My name was inked in his skin in black cursive letters.

"You got a tattoo?!"

He nodded with a huge smile.

"Of my name!"

He nodded. "Y'like it?"

I looked from his arm to his face in disbelief. "You got my name tattooed on your body....permanently?!"

I laughed a little rubbing my thumb over his arm. "Does it hurt?" I asked examining the letters.

"Not now" he laughed

"I can't believe you got a tattoo of my name" I shook my head with a laugh

"Well, I love y'babe" he smiled lifting me off the bed into his arms.

I giggled kissing him as he set me on my feet. "I love you too"

"Y'didn't say if y'liked your surprise" he pouted

"I love my surprise" I smiled

**

The next week we laid around and did nothing, Liam needed to "recoup" as he put it before we left for Vancouver.

We flew out on the ninth; they played on the tenth, then Seattle the next night before a night off.

San Francisco on the thirteenth and then a week off, we spent the days between San Francisco and Denver; they played and we were up early the next morning for the twelve hour drive to Dallas.

Naturally we got loaded that night, what with having time to ourselves and all.

They played the gig the next night and we were in Austin the next night and we finally flew back home on the twenty second.

**

We had another six days off, but all week someone from the band was in and out of our flat.

Kate and Bonehead brought over the baby; Kate and I sat in the living room with cups of tea watching Lucy amuse herself on the floor with Liam's football...Soccer ball in Canada, but as Liam was always quick to point out, I lived in England now, it was a football.

We could hear Liam and Bonehead laughing at something outside.

I laughed a little shaking my head "You would think they would be sick of each other by now"

The Girl In The Dirty Shirt Liam VersionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara