Chapter 111

"Hi baby!" I ran down the stairs throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to talk"

I frowned "Alright" He was so...cold towards me.

We went upstairs and I closed the door behind me as Liam walked into my room. "You couldn't have just called babe?"

"Don't 'babe' me" he glared turning around to face me.

I frowned "What's wrong?"

"What 'appened to things are amazing, he's just great?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Y'told Doctor Balay things are great!"

"They are!"

"So you're fuckin' 'im because things are great?!"

"WHO?!"

"PETER!"

I blinked. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"YOU FUCKED 'IM DIDN'T YOU!?"

"PIERRE?" I screamed "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU HEAR THAT?!"

"FROM YOUR SISTER!"

"OH MY GOD LIAM, SHE'S SEVENTEEN!"

"DID YOU?!"

“NO!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED T'BELIEVE THAT?!"

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TRUST ME!"

"YOU DID IT ONCE, WHAT'S STOPPIN' YOU FROM DOING IT AGAIN!?"

"I LOVE YOU; I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO MAKE THIS WORK!"

"WE CAN'T MAKE IT WORK IF YOU'RE CHEATIN' ON ME!"

"LIAM, WE'VE BEEN WORKING OUR ASSES OFF TO SAVE THIS MARRIAGE, WHY WOULD I DO THAT TO YOU, TO US?!"

He didn't answer

“YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING WITH PIERRE?!” I screamed “I ACTUALLY WENT TO SEE CHUCK TO GET HIS HELP WITH THIS!”

I grabbed my journal and threw it at him; he caught it with both hands and I sighed heavily
I watched as he flipped through the pages and read what was written there. It wasn’t completely finished, but now I probably should ask Chuck for his help with it…another excuse to see Pierre again.

"SALLY GOT MAD AT ME THIS MORNING AND THIS IS HER REVENGE!" I yelled "WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BELIEVE, A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD CUNT OR YOUR WIFE?"

He dropped his arms and we just looked at each other. I raised my eyebrows and Liam finally spoke.

"This is why y’saw ‘im, y’worte a song t’gether?”  He asked quietly

I nodded "Yes," I paused "But just because I saw him doesn't mean we slept together"

"Did y'know he would be 'ere?"

I nodded again "Yes"

"Did y'come 'ere t'see 'im?"

"Yes, you were on tour so I came to visit my mom and Sally and went out with Pierre and his bandmates for drinks last night"

"Only last night?"

"Yes"

"An' y 'been 'ere since I left?"

I nodded again.

He came over to where I stood, wrapping me in his arms around me. I hugged him back before pushing away gently; Liam looked at me confused.

"You wait here, I'll be right back"