35 🐺

Namjoon had just returned from the office. Loosening his tie, he climbed the stairs to reach his room.

Before he could open the door, it swung open, and two soft, delicate hands grabbed him by the collar, pulling him inside.

Before he could fully process what was happening, his favorite pair of lips collided with his.

He gently grasped his Omega's waist, deepening the kiss he had initiated so eagerly.

Jin was in a frenzy, hastily unbuttoning Namjoon's shirt, prompting a chuckle from him.

"Slow down, sweetheart," he said, but Seokjin shook his head, guiding Namjoon along as they moved towards the bed.

As they reached the bed, Seokjin let himself fall onto it, with Namjoon hovering over him, their lips still locked in a passionate embrace.

Seokjin let out an impatient whine, tangling his fingers in Namjoon's thick hair. "More," he moaned, causing Namjoon to feel a stir in his loins.

"You're so needy, my love," Namjoon chuckled, working on unbuttoning his jeans.

Seokjin eagerly sat up, his gaze filled with lust as he looked at his alpha. "Wanna taste you," he whispered, swiping his tongue across his lips impatiently, making Namjoon groan in response.

Leaning down, Namjoon captured those sinful lips with his own, exploring Jin's mouth with his tongue. Jin tugged on his biceps, emitting a soft hum of satisfaction.

Namjoon leaned back, pulling down his pants. Before he could remove his boxers, Seokjin eagerly assisted, sliding them down with two eager fingers.

Seokjin was always mesmerized by Namjoon, no matter how many times he had seen him naked; it never failed to surprise him.

Starting from his handsome face, tracing down to his defined jawline, then to his neck leading to his sturdy shoulders and collarbones, Jin's gaze wandered over the expanse of his mate's chest, his sanctuary.

Moving lower, he admired the sculpted six-pack abs and the enticing V-line, finally resting on his thick , veiny cock.

Seokjin couldn't contain the pride swelling within him as he reveled in the thought that all of this belonged exclusively to him.

He alone had the privilege to admire, touch, and kiss the epitome of masculinity before him. He was the chosen one who would share the intimacy of bearing their pups.

Namjoon couldn't help but release a contented sigh as he felt the plush softness of his mallow's lips, akin to the softest marshmallows, enveloping him.

In Seokjin, Namjoon found perfection in every aspect, feeling immensely fortunate to have him by his side.

Seokjin eagerly took him in, and Namjoon's fingers instinctively found solace in the softness of Seokjin's hair, accompanied by a deep, masculine moan, as Seokjin lavished attention on his aroused member.

Seokjin's hands wrapped around what couldn't be accommodated in his mouth, gradually taking in the entirety of Namjoon's length.

Namjoon responded with a hum of pleasure, relishing the sensation that was becoming increasingly familiar and cherished.

Ever since Seokjin became pregnant, Namjoon's cum had become one of his cravings, a fact that Namjoon considered himself incredibly fortunate for. Nonetheless, he savored the warmth enveloping him as Seokjin continued his ministrations.

Seokjin let out a contented hum as he felt Namjoon twitch, finally releasing his semen into Jin's awaiting mouth.

Jin eagerly swallowed, the sticky liquid trailing down his lips. Namjoon leaned in, using his tongue to wipe away the remnants of his release from Jin's lips before swiftly pushing him down onto the bed, ensnaring him in his embrace.

MARSHMALLOW / NAMJIN FF ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें