8 🐺

"If you ever face any problem I'm just a call away." Former Luna Soyeon hugged her delicate son-in-law in her arms.

"I will eomma." Seokjin smiled, he knows how much he is loved by the Alpha's family , from his childhood Soyeon treats him and Hobi like her own childrens , maybe the underline motive behind this is that she wants both of them as her son-in-laws , but they are always loved and cherished in Alpha's house , especially Seokjin.

"Let's go Luna." Jimin came to him with a big smile.

He and Taehyung were going with them to their new home to settle them.
Seokjin hummed and went behind Jimin. Namjoon was standing near the car talking to his beta. 

"Jinnie." Taehyung came and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Ugh Tae let me breathe." Seokjin giggled , it's Taehyung's way to show affection, he can be very clingy sometimes.

They all sat in the car and drove to Seokjin's and Namjoon's new home. Seokjin looked at the house in awe. It was so big and pretty. It was a two storey house.

There was a living room , a kitchen, a dinning room and a room for head maid at the first floor , and three bedrooms , a library and a home office at the second floor.

The staff were settling their luggage in the rooms. They ordered pizza , Namjoon has already left, he has work at the pack house. Taehyung, Jimin and Jin were the only ones left.

After eating the food the door knocked and Jimin went to open it.

"Oh come in, we were waiting for you." Jimin smiled at the middle aged beta woman.

Who smiled politely and came in.

"Luna Seokjin, she is Mrs Cha Euna, she will be incharge of all the staff." Jimin introduced the woman to him.

"Good evening Luna Kim. I hope your day was good." The woman bowed in front of him.

"It was good, thank you." Seokjin smiled politely radiating his soft and positive energy.

"Do you want to eat something I can make real quick?" She asked as it was almost evening.

"Oh no no we just had pizza." Taehyung swat his hand in the air.

"Okay then call me whenever you need me , my room is near the kitchen." The woman said.

"Yes you can go and take a rest." Seokjin smiled and said to the woman who went into the room allocated to her.

"Okay jinnie we are also going now bye." Taehyung stood up wore his coat and hugged him then he and Jimin left.

Seokjin sighed he was alone now in the living room.

He wanted to sleep as well but he was sceptical. Whether he will sleep in Alpha's room because all of his belongings were there or whether he will sleep in another room.

Because back in the main house they don't have any choice but to share a room as it would be inappropriate to live separately while being a newly married couple in front of the former alpha and Luna.

But here there is a free room and no one was there so they can live in separate rooms, right?

The question was whether Seokjin wants to sleep in another room or wants to share a room with the Alpha?

The answer was pretty obvious for him, it's the second one , he would never want anything else then to share a room with the person he loves, the person who occupied his mind from the early days of his teenage.

But then again there was a big question mark, would Alpha like this? , it's understood that Namjoon don't want to move on from his brother just yet , he has made this clear on the very first day of their marriage.