34 🐺

Seokjin gazed at him, disbelief clearly written on his face, while Namjoon was overwhelmed with happiness. This moment was a significant milestone, second only to his relationship with Seokjin.

"I'll shower both of you with so much love and care, treating you both the way you truly deserve," Namjoon expressed, a warm smile gracing his face, accompanied by tears of joy.

Seokjin snapped out of his state of shock, tears streaming down more profusely than before.

"No, this can't be..." he struggled through his tears, causing Namjoon to feel a mix of confusion and concern.

Namjoon was elated, but a question lingered: Did Seokjin truly want the child? Was he ready for the responsibility of parenthood?

"Mallow? What's wrong? You don't want to have a baby?" he asked, his heart pounding in anticipation, hoping for a reassuring answer.

"N-no, that's not it," Seokjin cried out, vigorously shaking his head.

"Then what's going on, baby? Talk to me. What's bothering you?" Namjoon inquired gently, wiping away Seokjin's tears.

"I-I don't deserve this, Alpha. I don't deserve you. I've hurt you so much, and I just feel like you don't want me," Seokjin sobbed, burying his face in Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon was taken aback. Was Seokjin's self-doubt fueled by pregnancy hormones?

"What on earth, baby? You're the most incredible Omega, and you mean the world to me. It's only you who deserves my love. And why did you think I don't want you? I don't care if everyone else abandons me; as long as you're by my side, I can face anything. I'd even leave this world just for you; that's how much I cherish you. I need you like oxygen, like water, like air." Namjoon gently cradled Seokjin's face, but Seokjin shook his head.

"No, I've hurt you. I'm not a good omega. Even though my instincts warned me not to utter those words to you, I still did. I know you're hurt," Seokjin confessed, hiccuping.

"Mallow! Yes, I was hurt, but you don't have to blame yourself. I was upset with myself for hurting you." Namjoon reassured.

"But I know you were angry with me. You've never said 'I love you' to me. I know it's because of that," Seokjin whimpered.

Namjoon paused, realizing he had never expressed those three simple words to Jin. Despite all the heartfelt sentiments he shared, a simple "I love you" was missing.

Namjoon had often said, "You're my life," "I can't live without you," "You're my everything," "Don't leave me," and "You're mine." However, he understood the significance of expressing love in those simple words, and he knew Seokjin yearned to hear them.

"You're truly the best, Omega, and the greatest blessing in my life. You've taught me the true essence of love, and to me, you're everything. I, Kim Namjoon, love you so deeply, my beautiful Luna," Namjoon expressed, his gaze unwavering as he spoke directly into Jin's eyes.

Jin believed every word, feeling the sincerity in his Alpha's heartfelt declaration.

"I love you too," he responded, his emotions evident in the soft sniffles resonating through the room.

"Despite our unique journey as a couple, filled with its own set of challenges, we are the best. No one is perfect; we all have our flaws, including me and you. What matters most is trust, and I want you to know that I trust you more than anyone, even more than I trust myself," Namjoon assured, gently swaying Jin in his arms.

"I love you immensely, more than anyone and more than I love myself," Namjoon reiterated, his words filled with genuine affection.

"With all your heart?" Seokjin inquired, his small hands rubbing his nose.