24 🐺

They were at the pack house today because the Alpha of the Yellowmoon pack was coming for visit.

Alpha Lee Younseop is Namjoon's childhood friend and due to some reasons he didn't come at the mating ceremony of Namjoon.

So he was coming today to congratulate the newlyweds Alpha and Luna and to invite them for the annual function of the Yellowmoon pack.

“My baby, are you feeling okay?”  former Luna Soyeon, was deeply concerned when she noticed the distinctive mark adorning Jin's neck, while her own son remained unmarked.

While Soyeon was delighted to see that they were getting along so well, she couldn't help but be plagued by worrisome thoughts.

“Yes I'm fine.” Jin's face turned a shade of red, fully aware of what Soyeon was referring to.

Soyeon left him to attend to the necessary preparations for Alpha's visit. Jimin was also there to lend Jin a helping hand.

In a hurry, Soyeon quickly approached her son when she spotted him engaged in conversation with Jackson.

With a firm grip on his wrist, she swiftly guided him to a nearby room.

“Mom, what's going on? I have a lot on my plate right now,” Namjoon exclaimed, feeling a tinge of annoyance as she continued to pull him along without uttering a single word.

“You marked him?” she finally spoke up as they reached a room and she swiftly locked the door behind them.

“Seriously, you wanna talk about this?” Namjoon raised an eyebrow, questioning why it was even an issue if he had marked his Luna.

“Was it consensual?” she asked, hoping that it was, or else she would be incredibly embarrassed to have raised a son who didn't care about his Omega.

“Of course, Mom? Do I appear like a ravenous beast in your eyes?” Namjoon furrowed his brow, clearly displeased with the notion.

“You do ! that's why I'm worried.” she sighed, feeling a bit relieved that it was consensual.

“So was it just his omega or him as well?” she asked again, feeling bothered by this second problematic question that was occupying her thoughts.

“Isn't that the same?” Namjoon's brow furrowed, He was in complete control of his Alpha, but as an individual, he desired that. So, in a way, it's the same thing. Right?

It doesn't matter if it's Jin's Omega or him. Right?

Soyeon's heart was racing with fear as she said “No it's not the same. Please don't tell me he wasn't ready?”

“He was ready mom , because if he wasn't he should've stopped me.” Namjoon casually shrugged his shoulders, but inside, a part of him disagreed with his own words.

“So why didn't he mark you?” Since the moment Soyeon laid eyes on Jin's mating mark, this question has been bugging her nonstop.

“Because he passed out.” Namjoon gave a deadpan expression, clearly indicating that he had zero interest in sharing the intimate details with his mom.

“He passed out , did you just did him so hard that he fucking passed out?” Soyeon scolded, with a firm grip on Namjoon's ear, clearly telling him that he should be gentle with Jin, who she saw as a delicate flower petal.

“Mom, seriously, what do you expect from someone like me? I mean, I'm a true blood, right?” Namjoon rolled his eyes, feeling like his mom was making a big deal out of nothing.

"Lucky for you, Jin seems alright. Otherwise, I would've totally gone all ninja on you!" She exclaimed, releasing her grip on Namjoon's ear.

"Are you sure you're my mom?" Namjoon joked, earning a glare from her.