14 🐺

For some days , Namjoon forgot about the omega whom he loved almost all his teenage years.

The only omega who's capturing his mind is the one who smells like marshmallows.

It was so strange because all Namjoon can think of is Seokjin , all he wants to relive the small talks he had with the omega, it's like Seokjin has unravelled another person in Namjoon, who only wants him , who only longs for him.

All he wants to do is to remove the pout which resides on his mate's pouty lips , all he wants to do is to get a taste of his lips , the thought crosses his mind frequently that does Jin's lips also taste like marshmallows?

He wanted to feel the omega in the ways no one ever did , he wanted to do the things to him that he didn't think of doing with anyone, not even Hoseok.

It's like Seokjin also made a cozy home in his mind like he did with their actual house and Namjoon can't help but let him in.

This also awakens another desire in Namjoon , desire to listen to his laugh , the laugh which is caused by him, because his voice is stuck in Namjoon's mind like a soundtrack which is set on repeat.

He yearns for his touch , he craves for his attention, he longs for his company but wait …….

Namjoon felt shocked at his thoughts. When did he start thinking this deeply?

And why did he think these kinds of things for Seokjin?

He opened the door of his bedroom and found it lacking warmth and coziness. Why was it so cold?

Namjoon thought the room was as mundane as when there was not the scent of Omega , Right. Namjoon gasped when realization hit him.

The scent. It means Seokjin didn't come into his room today. Namjoon didn't like it NO he hated it.

He threw his coat on the bed and went to Jin's room , he knocked but there was no answer from the other.

Namjoon softly pushed the door and it went open , Namjoon squinted his brows as he stepped inside.

But his mouth went wide open at the scene.

There were a bunch of his shirts on Seokjin's bed. Did the Omega make a nest and stash his shirts?

A small fond smile made its way to his lips , he didn't know but he liked the idea that the Omega is finding comfort in his scent.

He went near the bed , his scent was just lingering on the clothes , so he decided to scent them afresh.

He scented all the shirts and placed them as they were present on the bed.

"That's adorable, Mallow." He chuckled but he smiled when he realised what he called Seokjin.

The delightful nickname tasted sweet on his tongue so he said it again "Mallow." In a soft whisper , it defined Seokjin almost perfectly.

Namjoon came out of the room and mind linked Mrs Cha.

"Yes Alpha?" She came after a few seconds.

"Where's Seokjin?" The absence of his mate was making the house so empty.

"Oh Luna went shopping with his brother." Mrs Cha told him.

"His fiancé was also with them?" Namjoon finds his blood bubbling in his veins.

"Yeah they came to pick Luna up." Mrs Cha gulped as she struggled for breath , because Alpha's pheromones were too much for the poor beta lady.

"Okay." Namjoon dashed into his room as he fished out his mobile from his coat pockets.