2 🐺

"Kookie he's so so pretty and tall and buff and he has the most refreshing smell." Jin was blabbering to his best friend who was dozing off because he was used to this blabbering every Monday.

"Yes I know jinnie." Jungkook pressed his lips in a thin line to avoid the yawn.

Suddenly his all senses get awake when he smells the strong scent of lime, definitely an alpha he doesn't like alphas, they are rude except his brother.

"Hey jinnie." The alpha approached them.

"Oh hey taetae." Seokjin waved at him.

Some alphas behind them make furious noises when he saw Taehyung talking to useless omegas.

Taehyung glares at them and they shut their mouths because they don't want to mess with the son of the pack leader.

"I was wondering if you will come to the party in our house next week." Taehyung took a seat with the omega Jungkook pouted.

"Party?" Seokjin looked at him with confused eyes.

"Yeah hyung came to invite y'all on Saturday right?" Taehyung asked and eyed the pouting omega sitting opposite to Seokjin.

"Oh yeah he came." Seokjin blushed as he remembered the alpha of his dreams.

"Taetae let's go." Another voice came with a raspberry scent.

"Yeah." Taehyung took a brief glance at the omega who was busy in his mobile.

"Chimmy." " jinnie." Both of the male said, causing Jungkook to look at them with a pout. He doesn't like Jimin because the omega is too close to Jin.

They talked for a bit, Jungkook was aware of the eyes of the alpha who smelled like lime on him.

"Oh Tae, let's go. We are getting late." Jimin smacked his head and clutched his arm , the young alpha stood up waving at Jin and he disappeared. 

"I don't like them." Jungkook said.

Jin giggled at his best friend. "They are nice kooks." He said.

"Nice my ass." The omega mumble.

"Yeah that is nice too." Jin snicker.

"Bitch I'm going to the library." Jungkook threw a glare at him and swung his backpack ready to leave. Jin followed.

"Oh come on kookie I think you'll look perfect with Tae. Then we'll be close relatives. I mean me and n-namjoon." Jin blushed furiously when he said this.

Jungkook burst into laughter.

"Yeah jinnie slow down you're so forward I think your alpha like Hobi hyung." He said jokingly but his words made Seokjin freeze.

When Jungkook didn't find his best friend walking with him anymore he looked behind and found him standing there pale.

"Yah I'm kidding." Jungkook said , Seokjin brushed his hair and smiled.

"I-i know." He whispered but the statement was ringing in his head.

🐺🐺🐺

"Yoonie let me do my work." Hobi whacked the hands of Alpha away from him as he leaned forward to work on the laptop placed on the mahogany table of the CEO.

"Your work is to stay still on your alpha's lap or I won't mind bending you a little more on this desk." Yoongi husked and bit Hobi's earlobe.

Hobi turns crimson at the alpha's words.

"A-alpha." Hobi whimpered when Yoongi's large hand rubbed around his waist.

"I can't wait to mark you as my mate, my love." Yoongi pressed a kiss on Hobi's shoulder where the mark would be in future.