1 🐺

Seokjin was used to the scent of fresh rain with a hint of musk in his home , and to say that it's the favourite scent of the omega is not an understatement.

And now his smile deepens and his scent blooms around him when he sniff the same scent coming from downstairs. He rushed to the mirror to see if he was looking good.

He smiled in satisfaction when he saw his reflection. He was wearing a pink fluffy sweater with white pants. He knows he is beautiful, everyone tells him that but he wants to look more pretty in the eyes of the alluring alpha who's downstairs.

He skipped on his steps to reach the living room. There was sitting the majestic alpha talking to his father. He went near him with timid steps.

"H-hey." He spoked getting closer to them. His father smiled big when he saw his precious younger son.

"Hey my baby." His dad opened his arms for him , he blushed in embarrassment. He didn't want to be called by these pet names in front of the alpha but went to sit closer to his dad who engulfed him in a tight hug.

"H-ow are you Alpha Kim?" He asked , he always gets so shy when he calls him by the honorific, it's so intimidating.

"I'm fine jinnie, where's your hyung?" The alpha asked with a smile and Jin's cheeks turned brighter when the elder called him jinnie.

"He is in his room." He shyly mumbles , afraid that the alpha can sense that he was crushing over him by his scent.

"Can you please ask him to come down? I'm waiting for him." Alpha asked , he sprung up on his seat.

"Sure." He will happily do what the alpha said to him.

He ran to his brother's room , and as soon as he reached there the calming vanilla scent hit his nostrils.

His brother is always like this , happy and calm.

"Hyungie." He opened the door startling his brother who was typing in his phone with a big smile.

"Jinnie you scared me." His brother said.

"Hyungie alpha Kim is waiting for you downstairs." Seokjin said with blushing cheeks.

"Oh Namjoon is here?" He asked with his smile getting bright.

"Yeah." Seokjin mumbled , only he's so concentrated on Alpha's scent that he immediately knew when he entered the house.

"I'm coming." Hobi stood up from his bed.

"Talking to Alpha Yoonie?" Seokjin wiggled his brows. Hobi shys away and smacks his brother's head who was giggling mischievously.

Hobi and he went downstairs, with Hobi's cheeks tinted red and Seokjin giggling happily.

Namjoon's heart swells when he hears the giggles of his soon to be mate.

He stood up from his seat when the beloved omega brothers reached them.

"How're you, joonie?" Hobi went near him and engulfed his best friend in a hug.

"I'm fine hobi." Namjoon took a deep breath filled with the delicious vanilla scent , the scent he likes the most.

"Shall we go?" Namjoon asked , Hobi nodded his head.

Seokjin was looking at the dreamy alpha with a shy smile.

"Bye bye hobi , bye alpha Kim." He shyly waved his hand.

Namjoon smiles and ruffles his hair. Seokjin's face turns red with these small gestures of affection.

He saw his brother talking to his best friend as both of them left the house.