6 🐺

Seokjin's mother hugged him tightly when the beta family came with his dress. According to old tradition the most skilled designer designed Luna's dress.

Jimin took the dress to Seokjin.

"Jinnie, you'll look so pretty in it." He said as he gave him white silk hanbok design with pearls and beads.

"Thank you." Jin mumbled softly.

"Jinnie, are you happy?" Hobi took his hands in his own hands.

"I am." Seokjin smiled genuinely this time.

"I wish Namjoon will prove a best mate to you my lovely brother." Hobi kissed his fluffy hairs as they started dressing him in the delicate silky dress.

"Namjoon omegas are delicate , their nature is so fragile and their smell is so sweet ,it's your responsibility to protect your mate from everything." His father said when he was dressed in his black hanbok.

"I'm sorry appa for my previous actions, I will try to improve myself." Namjoon said with a stoic face.

"It's ok just give all of your love to your omega , he will return what you give to him ten fold." His father patted his strong shoulders.

Namjoon gave him a curt nod.

"Appa I've to say something." He said when they were ready to go towards the forest where the ceremony was going to be held.

"Hmm?" His father asked proudly that he didn't go heartbroken.

"I will not mark him." Namjoon bit his bottom lip , and his father looked at him in horror.

"I'm not implying that I will not mark him EVER , I will just need some time." Namjoon said.

"It's ok I understand that it's hard for you , but Namjoon remember you're his alpha , he will need you in several ways , you've to be there for him whenever he needs you." His father softly said.

"I know and I'll try my best to be a best mate, just don't expect from me that I'll mate him right after." Namjoon told and the Alpha sighed he can't force his son on this so he just nodded.

Seokjin was in a daze ; he clearly didn't know what's happening. When he came , when he sat with his mate and when the priest asked them to take vows he only came to his senses when the pack howled and applauded in joy and now HIS ALPHA , HIS MATE came closer to him and pecked his lips softly.

After the wedding was over there was a feast for today. There was going to be fests five days in a row back at the pack house which will end with a ball dance and the newlyweds couples first hunt together.

Throughout these events Namjoon and he would be living in the pack house after the end they will go to their own house.

The ceremony ended and they reached the pack house. Jimin and Tae were together with him when he settled in Alpha's room. The room was big and smelled like his Alpha.

"Jinnie make yourself comfortable, Luna has sent this for you and asked you to change into this." Jimin handed him a comfortable looking green fluffy sweater decorated with small pearls.

"Thank you chimmy." Jimin took the sweater from him.

"Alpha will come soon." Jimin winked and went out dragging Taehyung with him.

Seokjin heaved a sigh and took a look at the room briefly. It was large and one wall was made of glass. He gasped when he saw the special garden outside the big window.

He instantly changed the dress and wore the green fluffy sweater and white pants.

As soon as he came out, Luna Soyeon was standing there.

"Omo my son in law is too pretty." She hugged him and kissed his forehead. He blushed at the compliment.

"I suggest you take a rest as today's activities are over , tomorrow is a big day for you as you'll become Luna." Luna Soyeon said and he nodded. Wandering where his alpha is?

"Namjoon will come soon." Luna smiled when he saw him. Seokjin, flushed in embarrassment, he almost forgot that Luna has a connection with all the pack members and she can tell what he was thinking.

Luna giggled and planted a kiss on his forehead. And went out of the room. Leaving him all to himself. He immediately went out to the beautiful garden. Nature was his weakness, his wolf loved nature.

Namjoon took a long breath and entered his room. He was expecting the omega sitting on his bed but the room was empty.

Just a soft smell of marshmallow was lingering in the room.  He went to the bathroom to take a shower after changing into grey sweatpants and sweatshirt. He came outside slightly wondering where the omega was.

He took his cigarette and went outside in his garden. There he was sitting on a chair looking at the Peaceful lake.

Namjoon went to him, startling the poor boy. He sat near him , he had to talk with him.

"It's cold out here." He softly whispered.

"Y-yeah." Jin rubbed his hands and put them in his lap. Very nervous in the presence of true blood.

"I've something to say." Namjoon said and moved his face towards his omega.

"I'm listening." Jin's voice was so soft, like he didn't want to disturb the peace of the garden.

"As you know about me and Hobi." A pain shot in his wolf when he said the name. His wolf was still upset at what Hobi did to them and that's why he hates him and wants him at the same time.

Jin bit his bottom lip to stop the sob which was ready to leave his chest , he was hurting , his wolf was hurting.

"I want to say that I still haven't moved on." Namjoon sighed heavily.

Seokjin's wolf growls in anger but thankfully he didn't show this.

Namjoon was surprised when he smelled the scent of burning marshmallows coming from his omega. He was beyond shocked. He had smelt such a smell for the first time In his life.

He loves hot chocolate and that's Seokjin's normal scent , he loves slightly burned marshmallows and that's Seokjin's scent when he's stressed,

"I'm saying that I've always seen you like a little brother so it's hard for me to accept but I will try my best to be a good mate to you. I just need some time." He sighed , it was looking like he was in a camp and someone's roasting the delicious marshmallows.

"Umm okay can I go inside? It's cold." Jin stood up from where he was sitting.

Namjoon just nodded. Seokjin went inside and immediately hid himself in blankets, an old habit of his. Whenever he became sad he found comfort in his soft blankets but now his stupid wolf also needs his Alpha beside him.

"He's sad and broken. He isn't ready." Seokjin told his wolf. And buried in the blanket tears trickle down his cheeks. And he cried himself to his sleep.

When Namjoon entered the room he was once again dumbfounded, the room smelled like melted marshmallows, fruity , sugary and buttery.

"What is this scent?" Namjoon asked himself, at this rate he probably wouldn't be able to think straight because the scent of Omega's every emotions is delicious.

"Shit why would he cry?" He asked himself when he saw the male completely buried in the blanket. He took the other side of the bed and lay down.

"Yeah he should've danced at what you just said to him." His thoughts mocked him and he slept with a strange smell pricking his senses.

🐺🐺🐺

Continued

_________________________________________

I think you get the name of the book by now hmm hmm 🌝