7 🐺

Omega woke up with the growl of his stomach , yeah that's another problem for him he eats too much.

He sat straight and reality hit him when he saw the giant Alpha sleeping with his back facing him.

"Meanie." Seokjin mumbled as he looked at the back of his mate.

The door knocked softly and Seokjin ran to see whoever was at the door , afraid that the disturbance would cause Alpha to wake up.

"Good morning Luna Kim." Seokjin instantly bowed when he saw who was at the door.

"Jinnie, I'm your eomma." The woman shook his head and eyed the Omega. His neck was flawless like it was before she sighed so that stupid son of his didn't marked him.

"Please get ready and wake your Alpha up. Today is a big day for you both." She gestured to a maid who was standing there with a basket.

Seokjin politely took the basket from her hands.

"We are waiting." Luna Soyeon went away with a cheeky smile.

Seokjin closed the door and opened the basket. There was a pair of matching hanbok , light purple for him and white for the Alpha.

He went to the bathroom and changed his clothes wearing the delicate hanbok.

Now he has to wake the grouchy Alpha up.

"Alpha." He whispered while lowering his head.

"Alpha Kim." He tried again but the male didn't budge.

Seokjin softly shakes his shoulders.

"Alpha, wake up." He said and the Alpha stirs and finally opened his eyes.

Seokjin instantly went away when the male opened his eyes. Namjoon saw him looking absolutely stunning while wearing the delicate cloth.

"Luna asked to get ready." Seokjin said, fidgeting with his fingers. Namjoon sat on his bed ruffling his own hair.

Seokjin gulped , Alpha was too handsome and hot for him. Namjoon pushed the blanket and wore his slippers.

"Omega I've to talk to you." Namjoon remembered last night and he wanted to ask why was he crying?

Seokjin shivered at the deep morning tone of his Alpha.

"S-sure but g-get ready first ." He motioned his hands to the cloth. Namjoon hummed and moved to the bathroom.

"Oh god, what does he have to talk about?" Seokjin sat nervously on the bed.

The Alpha finally came from the shower after a long wait.

"Let's go." Seokjin instantly ran to the door for his life.

"Seokjin." Namjoon called and Seokjin went rigid.

"Why were you crying last night?" He asked with a small frown while brushing his hair.

"I umm no I wasn't crying." Seokjin cursed his scent.

"Yes you were , look I told you I need time that doesn't mean I'm abandoning you." Namjoon moved to him.

"Abandoning? I will kick your balls if you ever think of it." Seokjin thought his scent turned angry.

Namjoon looked at him with amused eyes.

"Does this little wolf also get angry?" He asked amusingly.

"I'm not angry." Seokjin pressed his lips in a thin line.

"It will be alright." Namjoon softly pats his cheeks and goes outside.