18 🐺

No matter how hard Namjoon wanted to dodge Seokjin's parents' dinner invitation, he just can't escape it.

Jin has every right to meet his parents, and Namjoon shouldn't try to stop him.

So there he was, all dressed up in black jeans and a black shirt, patiently waiting for Seokjin while he was getting ready , anxiously tapping his leg while glued to his phone, and his coat was just chilling on the sofa.

His head turned instinctively when he heard footsteps on the stairs, and his whole body froze for a moment when he laid eyes on Seokjin.

Seokjin greeted him with a warm smile when their eyes met. He was looking breathtaking in a blood red fluffy sweater adorned with pearls on the neckline and sleeves, paired with black jeans.

Namjoon couldn't help but stand up from his seat as Seokjin approached. His eyes wandered over Seokjin's petite frame, appreciating every beautiful detail of his body.

"Beautiful," his lips uttered on their own accord, his gaze still fixated on Jin. This unexpected compliment left Jin feeling flustered and maybe even a little bashful.

"Thank you," Seokjin bashfully replied, his cheeks tinged with a hint of pink.

"Let's go," Namjoon cleared his throat, snapping out of Seokjin's stunned gaze.

They move to the car , sitting in the back seat. They will go to Jin's house with the driver.

Namjoon was confused, his emotions a jumbled mess , Is he ready to face Hoseok? No. Is he ready to move on ? Yes. He let out a frustrated sigh at his thoughts.

Seokjin sighed as he eyed the space between them as they sat at the back seat. There's quite a distance between them, both physically and emotionally.  Seokjin was aware of Namjoon's thoughts and was feeling a mix of anger and possessiveness.

He let out a deep sigh when he observed Namjoon grappling with his ruminations, prompting him to gently incline nearer, extending a consoling hand upon his arm.

Namjoon glanced at him, and his tense gaze visibly softened as he laid eyes on him.

"You're not keen on visiting my parents' place, right?" He inquired, his eyes filled with sorrow, yet his voice exuding a reassuring presence.

"No, it's not like that." Namjoon gently rested his hand on top of Jin's.

"You don't have to push yourself. I understand that, given everything, you don't want to go there," Seokjin expressed, his head lowered as he nervously bit his lip, fighting to keep his voice steady.

Namjoon was taken aback for a moment, caught off guard by this conversation with Seokjin. He knew that Seokjin was mature and aware of what had happened, but it still came as quite a surprise to him.

"I'm not forcing myself, I genuinely want to go there for you," Namjoon replied, giving Jin's hands a gentle squeeze accompanied by a reassuring dimpled smile.

"I can understand, I remember you're so mad when he came to our house and you don't want to see him again."

Seokjin said, tears welling up in his eyes, but he tried hard to hold them back.

Namjoon felt at a loss for words, wishing in that moment that he had never developed feelings for Hobi.

"It's okay," Namjoon sighed, closing his eyes to contain the inner turmoil he was feeling.

“Can I ask you a question?” Seokjin looked up, batting his thick lashes, his innocent eyes blinking inquisitively.

"Of course, you can ask me anything," Namjoon replied, his gaze fixed on Seokjin's face, captivated by the pure innocence shining through his eyes.