3 🐺

Hobi was humming happily while buckling the seat belt against him. Namjoon was observing him and was hating the way he was smelling like the CEO.

"Why do you smell like alpha min?" He asks with a dampened mood.

"Oh, because we spend most of the time together." Hobi said with a satisfied grin , his wolf was happy that they smell like their alpha. It wasn't a partial lie at all but the whole truth is the alpha rubbed his scent all over him.

"Why was he following you everywhere you were going?" Namjoon asked with his jaw ticked , why was the omega so happy whilst talking about him.

"I dunno." He mumbled shyly , liking the way his alpha was appearing so whipped for him.

Namjoon just hummed, this wasn't going well.

Alpha Yoonie 🫀

Don't talk too much with anyone, I will rip their heads , if you smell like someone else. Hobi giggled when he read the message from his lover.

Namjoon tried to see what caused Hobi to laugh like that but he couldn't see , his wolf wasn't liking this Hobi was his future Luna.

They reached their destination and Hobi instantly went inside.

"Hobi hyung." His younger brother ran to greet him, Namjoon smiled when he saw Taehyung lifting the omega and circling him in the air. Of course his wolf got jealous but his human knows Taehyung sees him as his future brother-in-law.

"Put me down taetae." Hobi giggled as he was continuously hitting the shoulder of the younger alpha.

"Everyone arrived?" Hobi asked as soon as he was back on his feet.

"Yep, c'mon chimmy and jinnie already ate half of the menu." Taehyung dragged him inside and Hobi followed him.

Seokjin instantly glowed when he saw his brother , his scent bloomed around him and he ran to his brother.

"Hyungie you're late." He hugged his brother.

"Mhm Jinnie slow down or I'm gonna eat the marshmallow." Taehyung playfully chuckled and got a smack from omega brothers. Seokjin's scent was like marshmallows and chocolate. It was very sweet and delicious.

"H-hey alpha Kim." Seokjin's cheeks turned pink when he saw Taehyung said this in front of the alpha.

"Hey you can call me Hyung like you call Hobi." Namjoon smiles at the shy male.

Seokjin's omega pouted at this , no way he was going to address his alpha as his brother.

"Let's go guys, we have to play Monopoly and this time I'm gonna win." Taehyung cheered and stuck his tongue out at Jin who was the master of every board game.

"No way." Jin ran behind the Alpha and sat in between his friends.

Taehyung's friends were mostly Alphas , there were only two omegas who are Taehyung's friends Jimin and Seokjin.

In between the game Seokjin looked at the Namjoon who was busy admiring Hobi's face. Seokjin's smile faltered at this and Jungkook's voice rang in his ears. Was Namjoon really in love with Hobi?

But Hobi love Yoonie Hyung , Jungkook's brother? But if Alpha loves Hobi and Hobi loves Yoongi then when Hobi will marry Yoongi the Alpha would be heart broken.

Seokjin's thoughts got interrupted by loud cheers, his lands got bankrupted.

"Ah jinnie what were you thinking?" Jimin asked with disappointment.

"It's ok I don't want to play." He stood up from the carpet and went to sit at the bar corner in Namjoon's and Taehyung's house but of course it was Taehyung's party so all the drinks were soft. He grabbed orange juice and sipped it while looking at his brother and Alpha Namjoon.