4 🐺

Namjoon parked his car at the restaurant where his beta told him that Hobi is.

He entered the restaurant and the people quivered in fear when they saw the angry demeanour of their future alpha.

He saw Hobi in that alpha's lap , his wolf was ready to take control but he didn't want to make a scene here. He took big steps towards them.

"Hobi." He called when he reached their table.

Hobi was shocked when he saw Joon standing there with red alpha eyes.

"Joonie, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I've to talk to you , come with me." Namjoon grabbed his wrist.

"Stay away from my omega." Yoongi's protective instincts made him tighten his grip around Hoseok.

"I want to talk to him, leave him." Namjoon glared at him.

"You're interrupting our date alpha." Yoongi snarled.

"I don't fucking care." Namjoon jerked hobi to himself.

"Enough." Hobi hissed at the tight grip of both the alpha's.

"Let's talk outside." Hobi said standing up when both of the alphas left him.

"Do you love him?" Namjoon gestured to the alpha when they came to the parking lot of the restaurant.

"I do." Hobi sighed and gripped Yoongi's hand.

"Hobi you're my Luna and you know that." Namjoon growls as he sees Hobi's hand in Yoongi's.

"What the fuck ! He's not yours." Yoongi's fist tightened in a strong grip and eyes turned golden.

"Calm down alpha." Hobi rubbed his arms and then moved to Namjoon.

"I'm sorry Namjoon but you are just a friend to me I don't want to be your Luna , I'm sorry if I've ever led you on." Hobi said sincerely.

"Hobi please I love you." Namjoon desperately grabbed his hand.

"Stay away , how dare you say that you love MY OMEGA ." Yoongi lunged forward with  his canines visible.

"For fucks sake he is not yours." Namjoon growls.

"He's mine." Yoongi came forward in front of Hobi , hiding him behind himself.

Namjoon punched hard on yoongi's face and yoongi replied instantly landing a punch on Namjoon's face.

Hobi gasps. "S-stop." He hiccuped and both of the alphas stopped almost immediately when they heard his cries.

Yoongi's blood boiled even more.

"I'm sorry baby , I'm so sorry." He immediately wrapped his arms around Hobi. Namjoon growled behind them.

"Fuck off." Yoongi yelled at him.

"A-are you okay Yoonie?" Hobi asked, caressing his fingers on his busted lip.

"I'm ok baby." Yoongi kissed his forehead.

Namjoon's wolf instantly stopped protesting when Hobi showed care for yoongi.

"Let's go love." Yoongi shot another threatening glare at the alpha, telling him to stay away.

"Wait Yoonie." Hobi said and then looked at his best friend.

"Sorry Namjoon I didn't know you've feelings for me , I hope you find someone better than me, but I c-can't I-I love Yoonie I would've told you earlier if I knew that you feel for me." Hobi said as he wiped his tears , Namjoon was just looking at him with a clenched jaw , teary eyes and bloody nose.