32🐺

The bond between Namjoon and Seokjin was thriving, just like a picture-perfect relationship should be!

Namjoon was all set to attend the party today because Hayoon had found his mate, and the Alpha was overjoyed.

Seokjin was also invited, but he had plans with Jungkook and Jimin, so he couldn't go with him."Why didn't Luna come?" Hayoon asked, handing him a glass of alcohol.

“He had other plans,"  Namjoon said and declined the alcohol. He's not much of a drinker anyway, especially after Seokjin. He doesn't like getting drunk and losing control.

"Oh, c'mon Joonie, it's a special occasion! You gotta have a drink," Hayoon insisted. So Namjoon reluctantly took the glass from his hands.

One glass won't make him lose control anyway. He drank the glass at his own pace, savoring the taste of the fiery drink as it went down his throat.

After finishing, he took another glass. One more would be fine. He's a true blood Alpha, he can handle himself.

After finishing, he grabbed another glass. One more wouldn't hurt. He's a tough guy, he can handle it.

He kept on drinking, one glass after another, and as the alcohol settled in his stomach, memories that had been buried deep in his mind started resurfacing.

He continued to consume drink after drink, the alcohol gradually taking its toll on his body.

With each passing glass, memories long suppressed began to resurface, like ghosts from the depths of his subconscious.

The words spoken by Seokjin echoed in his mind, piercing his heart with a pain more agonizing than the fires of hell.

His grip on the glass tightened, the pressure building until it shattered in his hands, a physical manifestation of the turmoil within his soul.

Seokjin's words cut through him like a knife, as he revealed the painful truth of being forced and violated.

Even though Seokjin later tried to backtrack, deep down, there was a part of him that believed those words held some truth, that they lingered on the tip of Jin's tongue.

"Hey, Namjoon, put the drink down," Hayoon exclaimed, swiftly snatching the alcohol out of his reach. His eyes widened as he noticed Namjoon's hand, stained with blood from the broken glass.

"What the hell, man?" Hayoon exclaimed, reaching out to inspect Namjoon's hand.

However, Namjoon quickly snatched it away, causing Hayoon to become concerned and more alert.

"Give me that," Namjoon demanded, attempting to snatch the drink back. But Hayoon firmly held onto it, refusing to let go.

Alpha looked at him with bloodshot eyes, causing Hayoon to gulp nervously.

"A-alpha, let's get you home," Hayoon  said, berating himself for encouraging Namjoon to drink.

Now that he was fully drunk, Hayoon believed that only Seokjin could calm him down.

So, the best course of action was to take him to Luna.

Namjoon wants Seokjin with him, but at the same time, he's conflicted. Everything seems to be spinning in front of his drunken eyes.

Hayoon held Namjoon's hand tightly, feeling a mix of fear and concern. He was afraid that Namjoon, in his intoxicated state, might snap at him.

But luckily, Namjoon didn't pull back and let Hayoon drag him to the car.

As they reached home, Hayoon offered to take Namjoon inside, but he refused harshly. Hayoon, feeling intimidated, quickly ran away for his life.

Namjoon's drunken eyes made it hard for him to type the password, so he ended up dragging his finger to the doorbell instead.