23 🐺

"Thank goodness you're absolutely fine now," Jimin said, taking a sip from his coffee.

"Yeah, really!" Seokjin responded, shaking his shoulder. He felt no pain at all. It's amazing how well it healed! It's a relief to be free from any discomfort.

"So, when are you gonna head back to uni?" Jimin asked, and Seokjin couldn't help but notice disconfirm in Jimin's voice.

"Next Monday! You alright, Jimin?" Seokjin asked, sensing Jimin's scent growing stronger with each passing second.

"Umm, I think I got my heat," Jimin said, sitting up straight.

"Oh god, let's go to your house," Jin said, immediately approaching him.

Jin asked Mrs. Cha for the keys as he decided to personally escort Jimin back home.

Within a few minutes, they arrived at Jimin's house.

Seokjin helped Jimin take a cold bath and made sure he had everything he needed before heading back home.

He was hoping that he wouldn't be affected by Jimin's heat.

Once he arrived home, He realized that he was completely immersed in Jimin's raspberry scent. So, he made the decision to freshen up by taking a shower.

As Seokjin was about to make his way to his room, his nose caught a whiff of his Alpha's scent. Within seconds, he found himself embraced in Namjoon's warm back hug.

"Good evening," Namjoon murmured, placing a gentle kiss on the shell of Seokjin's ear.

"Good evening! how's your day?”Seokjin turned himself in Namjoon's arms, sporting a bright smile.

"It was-" Namjoon abruptly stopped talking and took a deep breath, his expression souring as he detected a strong scent of another Omega on Seokjin.

"Why do you smell like another omega?" Namjoon asked, noticing the strong scent on Seokjin. Seokjin often hangs out with friends, but this time it's more noticeable.

"Oh, it's Jimin's scent," Seokjin clarified, silently wishing that Namjoon wouldn't inquire further.

"And why is it so strong?" Namjoon didn't seem to enjoy it, as all Seokjin could smell was raspberries. Namjoon loves his own marshmallow scent.

"Because, uh, he was in heat," Seokjin stammered, feeling a bit nervous about how Namjoon would react. Seokjin wasn't sure if Namjoon would ask about his own heat.

Namjoon froze, his eyes widening in apparent astonishment as the words escaped Jin's lips.

"I'm going to take a shower."Jin  swiftly broke free from Namjoon's grasp, dashing off to his room.

Jin is aware that Namjoon is currently in his room, and he understands that Namjoon is feeling anxious. Jin doesn't blame him for his anxiety. However, Jin himself is hesitant to enter the room because he's afraid of how Namjoon might react.

“Jin, I know you're finished with your shower. Could you come over here? We really need to have a conversation," Namjoon's voice echoed, causing Jin's heart to race.

His heart sank as Namjoon called out his name instead of his nickname, "Mallow." This made him feel even sadder.

With deep breaths, he mustered up the courage to open the door and step into his room. As he entered, Namjoon's head snapped towards him, catching his attention.

Jin approached him with cautious steps, settling down on the bed beside him. He made sure to maintain a comfortable distance, not too close and not too far away.

MARSHMALLOW / NAMJIN FF ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें